10-4A DI Week 1

STiger85

Of course I still expect my Cards to repeat, but after them I see....

Silsbee

Navasota 

Huffman

LCM

All jokes aside, the next two games (Cleveland then LCM) will absolutely tell the tale of our season. If we can’t handle both of those schools, we’ll miss the playoffs. We’ve got a long way to go, but our bye week was timed just right for us to get a little bit more healthy. 

2 hours ago, CardinalBacker said:

Of course I still expect my Cards to repeat, but after them I see....

Silsbee

Navasota 

Huffman

LCM

All jokes aside, the next two games (Cleveland then LCM) will absolutely tell the tale of our season. If we can’t handle both of those schools, we’ll miss the playoffs. We’ve got a long way to go, but our bye week was timed just right for us to get a little bit more healthy. 

Cb I know your upset about your cards but you know we still lead the series between our match up. Cleveland last district game to win was Against bridge City in 2014. I honestly think y’all will beat Cleveland and most likely be in 4th place for a playoff spot. 

Silsbee will not be anywhere near 100% personnel wise.  

Lots of new faces last week.

IF offense, and I do mean if, offense can find its rhythm early then Silsbee can control this game.

If not, then defense will suffer drastically , no matter how well they have improved this year. Staying on field to long. Coach Smith and his offense is not known for big plays.

Special teams wins this game in my opinion.  Silsbee has elevated theirs this year.  Wouldn't surprise me if 17+ points from special teams.

Close one due to injuries and an always Scrappy LCM squad.

31 - 21 Silsbee

44 minutes ago, Silsbee92 said:

IF offense, and I do mean if, offense can find its rhythm early then Silsbee can control this game.

If not, then defense will suffer drastically , no matter how well they have improved this year. Staying on field to long. Coach Smith and his offense is not known for big plays.

Special teams wins this game in my opinion.  Silsbee has elevated theirs this year.  Wouldn't surprise me if 17+ points from special teams.

31 - 21 Silsbee

Not sure who Silsbee lost to injuries, but from what I saw against Jasper, they have some athletes! Hope those kids get healthy in time for the playoffs. 

3 hours ago, Silsbee92 said:

31 - 21 Silsbee

That's where are gonna benefit from playing Coach Smith's system... It's a lot easier to "next man up" than it is to replace a one trick pony.  Silsbee will be fine.

33 minutes ago, RattlerBlue said:

Cleveland

Silsbee

Navasota

BTW, Navasota will win district.

10 4A D1 Predictions

RattlerBlue replied to Pepper Brooks's topic in High School Football 2017

1. Navasota 2. Huffman 3. Silsbee/Bridge City/LCM 5. Cleveland *Subject to change  

That was your prediction from last year, too.  

22 minutes ago, CardinalBacker said:

10 4A D1 Predictions

RattlerBlue replied to Pepper Brooks's topic in High School Football 2017

1. Navasota 2. Huffman 3. Silsbee/Bridge City/LCM 5. Cleveland *Subject to change  

That was your prediction from last year, too.  

Give him a break he still thinks he’s in Hisd district and in the glory years. He didn’t post much last year.  We will see what happens tonight. Good luck to those baby cards

14 minutes ago, BADSANTA said:

Who is all out for Silsbee? 

Now why would that info go out before the game Santa...

Key personnel were out last week healing from sickness and injuries.  

Had a couple more during Shadow Creek game.

Last week was non-district.  

District is here now.  Game on.

12 minutes ago, Silsbee92 said:

Now why would that info go out before the game Santa...

Key personnel were out last week healing from sickness and injuries.  

Had a couple more during Shadow Creek game.

Last week was non-district.  

District is here now.  Game on.

Don’t worry, I’ll give Santa a update. I’ll have my binoculars  on silsbee sideline to give everyone an update. LOL

10 hours ago, LCM17 said:

Give him a break he still thinks he’s in Hisd district and in the glory years. He didn’t post much last year.  We will see what happens tonight. Good luck to those baby cards

Halftime Navasota 34- Huffman 7...

My prediction was before the season even started. It doesn’t take a football fan long to realize what type of team they’re looking at. 

Again, Navasota will win district. And from what I remember, Navasota won state in 2014 in that HISD district..

Yall are so funny.. come  playoffs, Navasota owns SE Football!!