21-5A playoff teams

Indianforever

39 minutes ago, TradenupBH said:

Is there a chance Crosby throws the NC game to avoid FB Marshall? Things that make you go hmmmmm.

No way.  I'm just saying it's easier in the playoff bracket to be a #2 seed from 21-5a or a #1 seed from 22-5a rather than the other way around. 

On 10/22/2017 at 10:08 PM, CCRed said:

You might have to explain that one.  FB Marshall is the smallest school in that district according to DCTF.  There is no way they don't go D2.

My understanding is they are the third smallest after Ball and TC (this might be speculative based on growth tho.) 

On ‎10‎/‎11‎/‎2017 at 1:33 AM, texbuzz said:

I don't want the Crosby defense to play against Vidor's offense.  

Crosby has the right defensive gameplan for that Offense, but it is not their base and I don't know if they have the horses.

Crosby should score on the Vidor defense.  A lot.  But it will come at a physical cost.  Vidor makes teams earn their points.

The Vidor offense will win or lose that game. 

Their strength / Crosby weakness. 

Do not like.

(WHY AREN'T MORE FOOTBALL TEAMS RUNNING THAT MASTERPIECE OF BEAUTY AND VIOLENCE!!)

Crosby beats the brakes off of Vidor if that matchup were to happen, and I don't think Crosby takes the foot off the gas like PNG did. at this point I don't even know if Vidor makes the playoffs or not. The three and four spots are up for grabs as I think PNG and PAM are ringers as we speak.

School Name

*W-L *Pct. *PF *PA W-L Pct. PF PA Strk
New Caney 5-0 1 168 85 1-May 0.833 214 143 5 W
Crosby 5-0 1 279 156 Jul-00 1 379 206 7 W
Porter 4-1 0.8 164 129 2-May 0.714 225 187 4 W
Barbers Hill 4-2 0.667 173 130 2-May 0.714 218 158 4 W
Kingwood Park 2-3 0.4 130 134 3-Feb 0.4 130 134 1 W
Dayton 2-4 0.333 187 213 5-Feb 0.286 201 239 4 L
Splendora 1-4 0.2 65 145 4-Feb 0.333 93 145 3 L
Humble 1-4 0.2 105 162 4-Jan 0.2 105 162 4 L
Caney Creek 0-6 0 127 244 6-Jan 0.143 168 258 6 L

On 10/23/2017 at 1:03 PM, biaplayer said:

Crosby beats the brakes off of Vidor if that matchup were to happen, and I don't think Crosby takes the foot off the gas like PNG did. at this point I don't even know if Vidor makes the playoffs or not. The three and four spots are up for grabs as I think PNG and PAM are ringers as we speak.

You are clueless, do you think that Vidor will lose to Livingston or Lee? If not then you must think that Central will beat PNG, those are the only ways Vidor doesn't make the playoffs. 

4 minutes ago, vp93 said:

You are clueless, do you think that Vidor will lose to Livingston or Lee? If not then you must think that Central will beat PNG, those are the only ways Vidor doesn't make the playoffs. 

im clueless, I will bet you any amount if they face Crosby first round that Crosby  beats the hell out of  Vidor, all I said is the spots third and fourth  are up in the air. Don't get your panties in a knot, lord. Crosby is putting a lot of points up in their district, im sure that most of the teams over there aren't cupcakes like most of our weak district.

11 minutes ago, biaplayer said:

im clueless, I will bet you any amount if they face Crosby first round that Crosby  beats the hell out of  Vidor, all I said is the spots third and fourth  are up in the air. Don't get your panties in a knot, lord. Crosby is putting a lot of points up in their district, im sure that most of the teams over there aren't cupcakes like most of our weak district.

22 5a is better top to bottom than our district.

58 minutes ago, biaplayer said:

You did say that you didn't know if Vidor would make the playoffs. I was just letting you know ,which way you thought they wouldn't make it and you didn't answer that question.What I've seen of their district (actually watching games), ours is better. 

13 hours ago, vp93 said:

You did say that you didn't know if Vidor would make the playoffs. I was just letting you know ,which way you thought they wouldn't make it and you didn't answer that question.What I've seen of their district (actually watching games), ours is better. 

Well if you have Livingston and Lee then I would say you have a good shot as they are both crème puff cupcakes, but after watching us play Vidor if yall don't turn the ball over it shouldn't be a problem for yall, but also I still think you don't get out the first round, but we shall see.

12 minutes ago, Cougtalk said:

So your buying the KWP + Porter over the Hill. I guess we will find out 

That's my thinking also. We will know more after tonight. If KPark and BH end up both with the same wins and losses, KPark gets in with the head to head over BH. If some how BH can win out, they are in. 

10 minutes ago, CCRed said:

That's my thinking also. We will know more after tonight. If KPark and BH end up both with the same wins and losses, KPark gets in with the head to head over BH. If some how BH can win out, they are in. 

Having watched some PNG stuff. Gosh i hope we play that team at some point in the playoffs. It'd be a bad 1st round opponent to get for both teams. 

Just watching how that Central QB could carve up that secondary. I'd love to see what CPAT/Woodard/Smith and Howard would do. Also the QB from PNG versus Craig would be something else to watch. The anything you can do I can do better would be amazing. 

On 10/11/2017 at 8:16 PM, TradenupBH said:

KPark will get beat by Dayton

BH will beat Porter

BH will be in the playoffs. Too much credit being given to Porter. The BH/KP game went south due to our QB going down and alot of turnovers. Our current QB is heating up now. Point is if Dayton is healthy, they beat KPark. BH is getting some injured players back and beats Porter.

Well, the first part of that didn't happen.  Dayton might have just played their worst game yet.  I don't think KPark loses the next two.