21-5A playoff teams

Indianforever

33 minutes ago, CCRed said:

Just curious, have you seen Porter play ?  They also have one of the better coaches in the district and a good quarterback.  I just don't see them losing to Dayton or BH.

I have not seen Porter play this year, I'm basing it off of games they've played and we've played. You jumped on the KWP bandwagon because they beat us. Like I said, although struggled that game, if starting QB doesn't get hurt, we beat KP by atleast 2 TD's. Our only other loss is to Crosby that we were beating for 3 quarters and let it slip away late. BH has struggled at times this year, but I think BH beats Porter.  What are you basing your opinion on?

4 minutes ago, TradenupBH said:

I have not seen Porter play this year, I'm basing it off of games they've played and we've played. You jumped on the KWP bandwagon because they beat us. Like I said, although struggled that game, if starting QB doesn't get hurt, we beat KP by atleast 2 TD's. Our only other loss is to Crosby that we were beating for 3 quarters and let it slip away late. BH has struggled at times this year, but I think BH beats Porter.  What are you basing your opinion on?

Basing my opinion on:  I have seen all the teams play, although it is just my opinion.  I also think Porter has the coaching advantage over BH and Dayton.  Then again these are just my opinions. 

29 minutes ago, Lightning/Eagle said:

They are 2-1 now. I don't see either Splendora or Humble beating them coming up. At worse 4-4 but in my opinion Porter is a playoff team. They have a good coach, a nice QB, and a Baylor commit on D. Number 40 led the district in sacks last year as well on the D line.

Correction 4-4 with Dayton winning tie breaker.

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/11/2017 at 8:16 PM, TradenupBH said:

KPark will get beat by Dayton

BH will beat Porter

BH will be in the playoffs. Too much credit being given to Porter. The BH/KP game went south due to our QB going down and alot of turnovers. Our current QB is heating up now. Point is if Dayton is healthy, they beat KPark. BH is getting some injured players back and beats Porter.

After watching the Crosby/Dayton game, Kpark should have no problem beating Dayton and winning out to get them in the playoffs.  Stop the bubble screen and Dayton has nothing else.  The number 4 spot is Kparks to lose. 

31 minutes ago, CCRed said:

After watching the Crosby/Dayton game, Kpark should have no problem beating Dayton and winning out to get them in the playoffs.  Stop the bubble screen and Dayton has nothing else.  The number 4 spot is Kparks to lose. 

lol so true. On a good note I think Dayton has a lot to look forward to. JV and freshman probably have 4 wins between them

2 hours ago, CCRed said:

For me, the unknown is BH and how they finish out the year. Kpark hold the head to head with them, but if they find a way to beat both Porter and New Caney they are in. I do not think they will have any trouble with Humble this evening.

40 minutes ago, Lightning/Eagle said:

For me, the unknown is BH and how they finish out the year. Kpark hold the head to head with them, but if they find a way to beat both Porter and New Caney they are in. I do not think they will have any trouble with Humble this evening.

BH won’t beat both of them. I kinda feel they might lose both. 

4 minutes ago, Cougtalk said:

BH won’t beat both of them. I kinda feel they might lose both. 

That's my feeling as well.  If they lose one, KPark controls their own fate.  If KPark wins out, they have the head to head against BH.  This is what I've been trying to explain to some BH fans for a couple weeks, but they don't get it.  

4 minutes ago, CCRed said:

That's my feeling as well.  If they lose one, KPark controls their own fate.  If KPark wins out, they have the head to head against BH.  This is what I've been trying to explain to some BH fans for a couple weeks, but they don't get it.  

New Canes and crosby are on an unbeaten collision course. 

3 minutes ago, Cougtalk said:

And if I had to choose, which I don't, losing that game is a probable good thing.  I would take my chances as the 2nd seeded DII against PNG rather than meet FB Marshall in the second round.  I guess you eventually have to play them all.  

5 minutes ago, Lightning/Eagle said:

Yep, and I sure wish we had this one at home. Will certainly be a lot of offense in this game if both stay healthy until then.

Hopefully, Crosby will get on top early the next two games and sit out the starters for at least the second half of both. That gives backups playing time in case they are the next man up.  

12 minutes ago, Cougtalk said:

Crosby also plays on a Thursday the week before when NC plays Porter.  I'm guessing the coaching staff and players will have the opportunity to attend that game.  I know I will.

1 hour ago, CCRed said:

Crosby also plays on a Thursday the week before when NC plays Porter.  I'm guessing the coaching staff and players will have the opportunity to attend that game.  I know I will.

I believe this will be a benefit for Crosby as NC will likely have to open up a little more of the offense than they have so far. Where Crosby not likely to show as much that Thursday.

3 hours ago, CCRed said:

And if I had to choose, which I don't, losing that game is a probable good thing.  I would take my chances as the 2nd seeded DII against PNG rather than meet FB Marshall in the second round.  I guess you eventually have to play them all.  

Its unlikely fb marshall will be d2

elkins is down, willowridge is 0-4 in district.