Nederland @ Beaumont Central

Alpha Wolf

56 minutes ago, bigdog said:

Ok, explain the Alien space invaders thing..  I guess I missed that reference.

On a Memorial thread 2 weeks ago, a Nederland fan I believed made jokes after a statement I made about a Nederland/Memorial JV game.  He jokingly said that I seen alien spaceships.    So after Memorial beat them, the obvious reason was because there was an alien abduction...  

30 minutes ago, BMTSoulja1 said:

On a Memorial thread 2 weeks ago, a Nederland fan I believed made jokes after a statement I made about a Nederland/Memorial JV game.  He jokingly said that I seen alien spaceships.    So after Memorial beat them, the obvious reason was because there was an alien abduction...  

Ahh, I got it.

6 hours ago, BMTSoulja1 said:

Soulja's post: "Someone told me the Nederland/PAM JV game got chippy and coaches for Nederland got mad at PA because a Nederland defender got a stiffarm from hell...  Coaches even started chirping... "

The response was, "Someone told me they saw an alien spaceship at the gam"... nothing was said about aliens and PAM beating Nederland, that's just space jibberish.

58 minutes ago, Brubaker said:

Soulja's post: "Someone told me the Nederland/PAM JV game got chippy and coaches for Nederland got mad at PA because a Nederland defender got a stiffarm from hell...  Coaches even started chirping... "

The response was, "Someone told me they saw an alien spaceship at the gam"... nothing was said about aliens and PAM beating Nederland, that's just space jibberish.

Do the aliens appear human or are they bulldog people from planet 'Ruff Ruff'?

6 hours ago, BMTSoulja1 said:

Do the aliens appear human or are they bulldog people from planet 'Ruff Ruff'?

That was a good question.  Intrigued, I called MUFON.  They said the bulldog people come from Pluto.  Didn't I feel like an idiot.  I should've guessed. :) 

1 hour ago, bigdog said:

do you really thing that the Ned scouts only went to one game?

Unless they have footage of the Pasadena Rayburn scrimmage (where they displayed a lot more in my opinion), there is nothing on the offensive side to see in the PA Memorial game and Vidor game besides O-line play.  In the PA game, the offense never really got going, hence the 6 points.  In the Vidor game, they got away from what got the 1st 2 touchdowns on the Pirates and never went back to it for some strange reason.