pakronos

PAM vs PNG

243 posts in this topic

14 minutes ago, 22-5A talk said:

PNG 31

PAM 28 

PNG -1.5 o/u 59.5

(in another close exciting down to the wire thriller) in the end I think the PNG offensive attack will be too much for PAM down the stretch. Look for PAM to control this one early but expect PNG to settle down and get control of the game. 

fair assessment. i can agree...other scenario would be both teams get it cranking 3rd qtr with big plays.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

find it funny that neither news rag talked much about the game with the exception of tickets. last year was pics and stories everyday leading up to the game...i guess they didn't want this game to overshadow the MCM smh....imo this game last year was big, if not bigger than MCM...BOTH SIDES SOLD OUT!! and for the record PAM holds more than 8k smh...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, pakronos said:

find it funny that neither news rag talked much about the game with the exception of tickets. last year was pics and stories everyday leading up to the game...i guess they didn't want this game to overshadow the MCM smh....imo this game last year was big, if not bigger than MCM...BOTH SIDES SOLD OUT!! and for the record PAM holds more than 8k smh...

In my opinion this game is bigger than MCM...the reason I say this MCM more than likely won't mean anything but bragging rights this game will probably decide District Champion 

pakronos likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, pakronos said:

you know hughs didn't get the first on that 4th down, so injuns scored 21 points. it's on the reply on youtube for those who think i'm making this up. CLEARLY he was a yard short.

he was. officials just missed that call. either way, they still had to stop them after the dumb call and they didn't. bad calls happen. you continue to play the game. humans make mistakes and in other cases have bias.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, indianforever said:

In my opinion this game is bigger than MCM...the reason I say this MCM more than likely won't mean anything but bragging rights this game will probably decide District Champion 

PNG better hope MCM means something, cuz Nederland is planning on winning out and playing for a share of it in MCM???

If MCM doesn't mean anything this year, it'll be because PNG got beat by PAM.

chorizo likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
28 minutes ago, Brubaker said:

PNG better hope MCM means something, cuz Nederland is planning on winning out and playing for a share of it in MCM???

If MCM doesn't mean anything this year, it'll be because PNG got beat by PAM.

True statement..

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, chorizo said:

True statement..

Nederland is not going to be playing for a share of anything unless PNG wins this week.......

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Stattrax said:

Nederland is not going to be playing for a share of anything unless PNG wins this week.......

Never know..could always lose to vidor,,and they could beat PAM again,possible 4 way..

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/10/2017 at 7:37 PM, ROSCHONSBIGBRO said:

I know he will. Heard they was playing cherokee while practicing today. If he don't call a good game all season he will this game

Demetria told you that? 

 

On 10/9/2017 at 1:01 PM, biaplayer said:

What is deal with Hines is he hurt or just not running like he did last year?

Teams are actually  taking  running  lanes  any anf not respecting  the pass.  (I wouldn't either)   He's  fine and due for huge  performance.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, ROSCHONSBIGBRO said:

he was. officials just missed that call. either way, they still had to stop them after the dumb call and they didn't. bad calls happen. you continue to play the game. humans make mistakes and in other cases have bias.

Also, Vincent probably should have been out of the game with an obvious targeting not called. That would have changed the momentum IMO....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
59 minutes ago, FrodoNDN said:

Also, Vincent probably should have been out of the game with an obvious targeting not called. That would have changed the momentum IMO....

Just because a PN player and a PN fan have never witnessed a hit like that doesn’t make it targeting!  Yall  have been assasinating his character since the hit. By the way, football doesn’t build character, it eliminates the weak ones!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, PAT said:

Just because a PN player and a PN fan have never witnessed a hit like that doesn’t make it targeting!  Yall  have been assasinating his character since the hit. By the way, football doesn’t build character, it eliminates the weak ones!

This is funny

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, indianforever said:

In my opinion this game is bigger than MCM...the reason I say this MCM more than likely won't mean anything but bragging rights this game will probably decide District Champion 

Better hope PN-G has the same officials Nederland had.  May be your only hope!       :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Whats not being mentioned is KJJ having a monster game on the ground, the kid is legit 6'2" 215 with wheels, him n hines are a 2 headed monster, and keep believing the fake news that he cant pass. I see #8 having big game returning punts also.

The Goat likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now