PAM vs PNG

pakronos

6 minutes ago, Cisqo93 said:

My son has no reason to lie to me  .. he knows both keitha n Nixon .. n he just verified it was Keitha...

guess we will see friday night....or see what the snooze reports. as much "beef" i have with xbox, i hope he didn't keep that kid in the game knowingly he was injured!

3 hours ago, Reagan said:

I don't see PNG putting up 35 points against PAM's Defense!

My theory on PN-G not scoring 35 points is based much on what I based my theory about Nederland's scoring chances against PAM.  PN-G, much like Nederland, is scoring a lot of points against bad teams.  Combined PN-G's opponent's record:   7-19,   4-16 in District.  Nederland's previous opponents had similar dismal records.  Against PAM, Nederland scored 7 points and 3 yards rushing.   Do I see it a little bit better going for PN-G.  Possibly.  But, not much!  Just as with Nederland and PAM, the game will be decided on the field!

6 minutes ago, Reagan said:

My theory on PN-G not scoring 35 points is based much on what I based my theory about Nederland's scoring chances against PAM.  PN-G, much like Nederland, is scoring a lot of points against bad teams.  Combined PN-G's opponent's record:   7-19,   4-16 in District.  Nederland's previous opponents had similar dismal records.  Against PAM, Nederland scored 7 points and 3 yards rushing.   Do I see it a little bit better going for PN-G.  Possibly.  But, not much!  Just as with Nederland and PAM, the game will be decided on the field!

i feel ya on that, BUT...PAM hasn't faced ANYONE that had a decent offense besides nederland. and look at nederland. #22 is all they have. now granted #15 was getting open due to PAM was keeping everything in front of them. i think PNG has a better offense with more than one target with a better qb than nederland. Simmons was not impressive and easy to stop. Hughs is a handful and better runner.

55 minutes ago, biaplayer said:

hmmnn interesting so explain to me what happened with Lumberton, I heard they blocked a punt and scored is that true

47 minutes ago, pakronos said:

pump the brakes bia lol...nederland game had some things that nederland game planned for and a wet natural grass field slowed PAM offense down too.Hines and Jones couldn't cut. again, Lumberton played hard, but imo, PAM couldn't get out their own way. two low snaps on punts practically from our endzone, GAVE lumberton two TD's.

We also missed a fg so we were moving the ball other than one drive and the other two “given” tds. We had a screw up on a punt that went 3 yards and gave PAM the ball around our own 30 yard line, so that argument can go both ways. 

If PAM can show any sign of a decent pass game, that will open up so much space for Hines, Martin and Jones to work and be successful with the run game.  One dimensional football won't work against good defensive teams. Jones needs a little more space to be the dynamic player he can be.  He can throw the deep ball a few times and that will open up the middle just a little.

1 hour ago, PortArthur33 said:

If PAM can show any sign of a decent pass game, that will open up so much space for Hines, Martin and Jones to work and be successful with the run game.  One dimensional football won't work against good defensive teams. Jones needs a little more space to be the dynamic player he can be.  He can throw the deep ball a few times and that will open up the middle just a little.

That just it.  Is that coi fish desense of the 5 dollar Indians really good?

5 minutes ago, ROSCHONSBIGBRO said:

No but they good enough to hold off a team that has issues scoring 

Perhaps, and this is just a hunch, ole X-Box is saving some for this game and  going forward.  Just a hunch though.  

38 minutes ago, ROSCHONSBIGBRO said:

I know he will. Heard they was playing cherokee while practicing today. If he don't call a good game all season he will this game

Demetria told you that? 

7 hours ago, biaplayer said:

What is deal with Hines is he hurt or just not running like he did last year?

Teams are actually  taking  running  lanes  any anf not respecting  the pass.  (I wouldn't either)   He's  fine and due for huge  performance.  

16 minutes ago, The Goat said:

Demetria told you that? 

Teams are actually  taking  running  lanes  any anf not respecting  the pass.  (I wouldn't either)   He's  fine and due for huge  performance.  

Family don't keep no secrets lol

16 minutes ago, jake94 said:

OK... I will be the one to do it. Give me the Titans by 3. They play great defense and have a helluva kicker. I’m not sold on the Indians defense. Keitha and Hines gonna have great games here.

His first kickoff last Saturday hit out of the back of the end zone! I’ve never seen a high schooler kick that far!

7 hours ago, Reagan said:

Just curious have you seen PNG play this season?

After 52 years of attending PNG football,  I consider myself to be a true PNG Indian fan. I honestly believe our young defense does not yet have the skills to stop a good running team. *NOTE: I said a GOOD running team.*  Memorial can run the football.  That being said, PNG is capable of putting up points,  period.  If we establish the run, we can eat the clock. If not, we will be in trouble.

BOTH THESE TEAMS ARE PLAYOFF BOUND.  EXPECTING A GREAT GAME!  Hopefully all the players will play with respect for each other, and stay injury free.  The only thing that is accomplished by acting like an arrogant, proud fool on the field  is that you make standard old every day normal fools look intelligent. This goes for both teams! 

NO SCORE PREDICTION FROM ME!   May God keep both teams safe!!!