PAM vs PNG

pakronos

Before the betting starts, remember, the Mid County school scoreboards have a default 14 points on the home side when turned on. :) 

Vidor, on the other hand, uses creative clock manipulation.  All this is why there's a term, Home Field Advantage.  

2 hours ago, biaplayer said:

What was final score? They play for 48 mins, think what you want, say what you want, garbage time or not whatever you think, PNG was one overthrown ball to Riggs going into the endzone from winning the game. You have no vincent back there this year, so we shall see

Vincent was conveying mr. all that which didn’t do squat. The same dB that covered Riggs will probably cover him again and won’t make the same mistakes. Final score indicated a win by the titans lol

15 minutes ago, Reagan said:

smiley010.gif

How PAM felt playing playing at Nederland!    :)

Not on the phantom face mask call they didn't feel that way.  That play pretty much decided the game, 4th down stop without the help from the refs, and I think Nederland goes on to win 7-3.

Both teams played too hard to have some fan minimize the effort and the outcome.  Find some other way to be cute, this isn't.

18 hours ago, PAT said:

Just because a PN player and a PN fan have never witnessed a hit like that doesn’t make it targeting!  Yall  have been assasinating his character since the hit. By the way, football doesn’t build character, it eliminates the weak ones!

Well we did get to see Lejeune hit just last year, so yeah we've seen hits as good if not better...

10 hours ago, P.A Texas in da building said:

Whats not being mentioned is KJJ having a monster game on the ground, the kid is legit 6'2" 215 with wheels, him n hines are a 2 headed monster, and keep believing the fake news that he cant pass. I see #8 having big game returning punts also.

What I've been saying all along!  Jones is a load to tackle. 

On 10/12/2017 at 3:59 PM, 22-5A talk said:

PNG 31

PAM 28 

PNG -1.5 o/u 59.5

(in another close exciting down to the wire thriller) in the end I think the PNG offensive attack will be too much for PAM down the stretch. Look for PAM to control this one early but expect PNG to settle down and get control of the game. 

Well, my score prediction was off, and I         certainly didn’t see this high scoring of a game. But as I predicted Memorial would control early and they did (leading 17-0, and 30-14) but PNG setteled down and took care of business likely for the 22-5a title. Hell of a game.