PAM vs PNG

pakronos

5 minutes ago, P.A Texas in da building said:

They better!! #8 is very elusive in the open field! Crazy 8!

Lucky Whitehead hands ARE not good. Watched him fumble many times. He has no awareness to get away from punts that’s not returnable. He does have speed, but is fragile and fumble prone

2 hours ago, P.A Texas in da building said:

Whats not being mentioned is KJJ having a monster game on the ground, the kid is legit 6'2" 215 with wheels, him n hines are a 2 headed monster, and keep believing the fake news that he cant pass. I see #8 having big game returning punts also.

Lol - PNG doesn’t punt.

On 10/9/2017 at 11:19 AM, biaplayer said:

Im not counting them out (PAM) but I think this game they come to play like they did last year. If PNG can play defense and not give up stupid long runs by putting the Safety in coverage and leaving the middle open for the RB / QB run straight down our throat for a 60 yarder we have a good shot. Two of Baytowns scores were give mes, other than that and stupid penalties on us if we can get that under control we have a good shot. PNG will put up some scores I don't doubt that for a minute, My question Is if PNG does put up more than 35 and comes out with a W, I guess it will be because of the refs or some other excuse, will yall still say PNG hasn't faced any competition? The way I see it PNG makes the Playoffs, PAM makes the playoffs, Ned makes the Playoffs, and im Assuming Vidor also. That is all im worried about. This PAM front seven is gonna be a hard matchup, may not run up the middle on them but the outside may be key.

And I'm sticking with my pick. PNG at home gets the w.

22 hours ago, pakronos said:

point was, the game was never as close as the score indicated due to a missed call by the refs, but hey. i'm sure it will be PLENTY tomorrow night.

What was final score? They play for 48 mins, think what you want, say what you want, garbage time or not whatever you think, PNG was one overthrown ball to Riggs going into the endzone from winning the game. You have no vincent back there this year, so we shall see

19 minutes ago, Tigers2010 said:

You don't believe that. You got PAM in your "pick ems"

23 minutes ago, AggiesAreWe said:

I'll take PAM +20. Bet??

Not that confident. Could definitely  be closer but Memorial just doesn't seem to be firing on all cylinders.  **** I did it by accident.***  going to change it.  Usually I would pick PAM