PAM vs PNG

pakronos

6 hours ago, PortArthur33 said:

Heard they were going to run him and Martin so Hines gets more rest for the playoffs.  I've seen him out there but haven't seen him play yet.  Have no idea what happened.  He looked good in the scrimmages.  Stuff like this makes you wish they had left TJ and Lincoln alone.  #20 is a hell of a runner, #17 has the best arm talent in the district, the big TE #26 hasn't touched the ball, only 1 receiver is being utilized.

Just mean talent  would be watered down. #26 has a touchdown this season. I'd like to  see #20 returning  kicks and punts.

2 hours ago, The Goat said:

Just mean talent  would be watered down. #26 has a touchdown this season. I'd like to  see #20 returning  kicks and punts.

Exactly.  #20 Has not played and #26 prob has 2 or 3 catches in 4 games. #18, #19, #89 can all go.  #19 had an amazing catch against Central.  I'm just saying, Memorial could/should have a COMPLETE offense, but if this works against teams just as talented in the playoffs, I'm all for it, but I doubt it.

8 hours ago, pakronos said:

I hear #20 is a beast of a runner.

Heard they were going to run him and Martin so Hines gets more rest for the playoffs.  I've seen him out there but haven't seen him play yet.  Have no idea what happened.  He looked good in the scrimmages.  Stuff like this makes you wish they had left TJ and Lincoln alone.  #20 is a he'll of a runber, #17 has the best arm in the district, the big TE #26 hasn't touched the ball, only 1 receiver is being utilized.

our defense gave up a td that wasn't a td. runner was down got up and scored on a bs call. That was about a 40 yarder. A team that can throw the ball will eat us up with a mixture of run and pass, but we will just have to outscore them plain and simple. I think we beat PAM don't know what score will be but if Riggs gets loose along with Hughes and Stansbury, and don't forget Lane is a big target that can catch. Ceja is running the ball well #9 can be a hell of a weapon also. IF all else Fails Shug can hit the corners and do his thing if he can get away from the rush. Gonna be a good game!

Png n Memorial will get by in the area but come playoff time if they don't get their act together will b adois amigos.  My boys no passing n png no defense I was their when college station ran you out the stadium n my Titans our oline will get manhandle again like it did vs Temple that the best front four I've seen in years.

like i said, being real with it. unless Kenny Ray pull a white rabbit out of his hat and come with a PLAYBOOK, Titans gonna be in for a long night. Also IF THE TEAM SHOW UP LIKE THEY DON'T WANNA BE THERE OR ACT LIKE JUST BECAUSE YOU SHOW UP YOU SUPPOSED TO WIN, THEY WILL GET RUN UP OUT THE REZ!!! that's what i saw saturday for 3 qtrs!!! the 4th qtr, they began to play better. i'm sticking by my 35 PNG- 24-PAM score. front 7 is the truth, but this isn't Central qb that was small and skinny. this ISN'T Ozen!! no disrespect, but this isn't a 5'9ish Blaysin Fernandez with basically one deadly target. our secondary looks lost and confused at times. if this game was in PA or a neutral site...i'll say it can go either way. PNG at home, questionable play calling/personnel substituting, OFFENSIVE LINE RUN BLOCKING IS GARBAGE, qb looking at ONE wr...PAM HAVE NO CHANCE!!! i haven't even thrown in the refs lol...PAM will shoot themselves before the zebras get a chance to throw in laundry smh. PAM's chance for a DC will have to be a shared one and HOPE nederland and/or vidor can knock off PNG. I think the dogs have a good chance.

1 hour ago, ciscokid1989 said:

Ch96 u must be on that good stuff no way png will blow us out it may b the other way around what make u say png will blow out memorial. Y'all showing no respect too my Titans

No disrespect meant.  I just think PNG has more weapons this year than Memorial.  Don't get me wrong, Memorial is good, but not as good as last year.

hines isn't gonna sneak up on anyone. he put teams on notice last year. teams were afraid of the wr's and couldn't load up the box. now it's stop Hines at all cost. 8/9 man fronts smh...that and the o line isn't as good as last year. IMO, i would line hines up in the slot and go empty backfield. NO LINEBACKER IS GONNA KEEP UP WITH HIM!! if someone tries to help, lucky whitehead or the other wr should be open.

15 minutes ago, pakronos said:

like i said, being real with it. unless Kenny Ray pull a white rabbit out of his hat and come with a PLAYBOOK, Titans gonna be in for a long night. Also IF THE TEAM SHOW UP LIKE THEY DON'T WANNA BE THERE OR ACT LIKE JUST BECAUSE YOU SHOW UP YOU SUPPOSED TO WIN, THEY WILL GET RUN UP OUT THE REZ!!! that's what i saw saturday for 3 qtrs!!! the 4th qtr, they began to play better. i'm sticking by my 35 PNG- 24-PAM score. front 7 is the truth, but this isn't Central qb that was small and skinny. this ISN'T Ozen!! no disrespect, but this isn't a 5'9ish Blaysin Fernandez with basically one deadly target. our secondary looks lost and confused at times. if this game was in PA or a neutral site...i'll say it can go either way. PNG at home, questionable play calling/personnel substituting, OFFENSIVE LINE RUN BLOCKING IS GARBAGE, qb looking at ONE wr...PAM HAVE NO CHANCE!!! i haven't even thrown in the refs lol...PAM will shoot themselves before the zebras get a chance to throw in laundry smh. PAM's chance for a DC will have to be a shared one and HOPE nederland and/or vidor can knock off PNG. I think the dogs have a good chance.

Don't have to worry about the refs at the Rez. They don't like us this year..lol

22 minutes ago, pakronos said:

I don't see PNG putting up 35 points against PAM's Defense!

PAK is playing this all wrong. Here's the facts. PAM has better athletes than PNG. They also have the best RB in the district. PNG has the best QB and WR in the district. Everyone knows a beast defense can handle a finesse offense. So it should spell for a PAM win. One thing I know is that all the trash has been talked, now the game will be played. Games likes these come down to momentum and turnovers. And games like these also have studs step up and show what they are all about. I have stated all year PAM wins the district. As long as we have RJ, I feel like we always have a chance. But do not twist this up like PNG is some type of heavy favorite. For PNG to win, we will need to play lights out and need PAM to play average. If both teams play lights out, look for PAM to win. It's a matchup nightmare IMO. BF is not going to load the box, so what you will see is another College Station situation. PNG will win. Only if RJ takes over and has a monster game. He is very capable of doing this. So I will say, PAM wins, unless RJ goes beast mode for 4 quarters. And as I like to say, put your Pom poms down and watch some film...... Don't drink the kool aid and get to the facts. PAK, quit trying to save face just in case PAM loses... And for 85, don't count out the bubble........ odds are stacked against us, but that's why you have to play the game.....