Vidor @ Lumberton

4 hours ago, Raider24 said:

My office I walked into this morning courtesy of VP93. Good job!! Streamers?? Where's the Corona's? Gotta love high school football game days!!

This is the hidden content, please

Why do I get the blame? I was concentrating all night on my job, I would not have time to do any of this. You have to admit though, it definatly is an improvement. 

On ‎10‎/‎8‎/‎2017 at 11:06 PM, L-Train11 said:

:)I know what you’re saying, but over 200 yards of offense on a defense like y’all is pretty impressive. Y’all should be the best defense we face this year. I know there aren’t any moral victories in football, but I will say I’m proud of the direction our program is going. We need to improve, young on defense which hurts us, but we’re getting there. I know for a team like y’all and PNG that doesn’t make sense because y’all are used to winning, but for Lumberton we gotta have something to keep hope alive while we build upon what we got going.

8 hours ago, Raider24 said:

My office I walked into this morning courtesy of VP93. Good job!! Streamers?? Where's the Corona's? Gotta love high school football game days!!

This is the hidden content, please

An absolute work of art.  Interior decorators charge thousand of dollars for work like this.  And VP93 did all this for you?   What a nice guy.  You owe VP93 Big Time. :)