Vidor @ Lumberton

if vidor plays like they did the past 3 weeks then i see us walking away with it. I mean think of it this way. Ned held pam to 13 points but gave us 21. And Lumberton defense let Pam score 31 on them. So I see our offense rolling and defense getting enough stops to win. As long as the refs don't interfere then we should be fine.

5 minutes ago, Vpirate02 said:

if vidor plays like they did the past 3 weeks then i see us walking away with it. I mean think of it this way. Ned held pam to 13 points but gave us 21. And Lumberton defense let Pam score 31 on them. So I see our offense rolling and defense getting enough stops to win. As long as the refs don't interfere then we should be fine.

Then there's the other side of it. Nederland scored 28 on Vidor but only 7 on PAM, and lumberton scored 19 on PAM. I think Vidor wins it though. Probably 42-21

12 minutes ago, Vpirate02 said:

Should be a good game!

43 minutes ago, L-Train11 said:

Can’t afford to lose any more

Well the Raiders played a good ballgame today.  And Ltown plays D against the Slot T about as well as anyone.  And I'll echo Vpirate02, Vidor has played Ltown several times when I thought Vidor should win, and they end up losing.

Game should be close.

we’re obviously much more evenly matched against a team like Vidor. I think we will score a lot and hopefully make some stops and grab the W.

I Said this at the beginning of the year and got laughed at, but the 3rd place spot is not out of our reach. And if we win out which is definitely possible then we will grab that spot. We competed with a tough  Pam team tonight, I think our players should hold their heads high and be ready for this battle!

8 minutes ago, pakronos said:

I got Vidor... not to crap on lumberton, but if those snaps on the blocked punts wasn't rolling on the ground, you score once. Penalties kept lumberton drives going.

I know what you’re saying, but over 200 yards of offense on a defense like y’all is pretty impressive. Y’all should be the best defense we face this year. I know there aren’t any moral victories in football, but I will say I’m proud of the direction our program is going. We need to improve, young on defense which hurts us, but we’re getting there. I know for a team like y’all and PNG that doesn’t make sense because y’all are used to winning, but for Lumberton we gotta have something to keep hope alive while we build upon what we got going.

22 minutes ago, L-Train11 said:

I know what you’re saying, but over 200 yards of offense on a defense like y’all is pretty impressive. Y’all should be the best defense we face this year. I know there aren’t any moral victories in football, but I will say I’m proud of the direction our program is going. We need to improve, young on defense which hurts us, but we’re getting there. I know for a team like y’all and PNG that doesn’t make sense because y’all are used to winning, but for Lumberton we gotta have something to keep hope alive while we build upon what we got going.

Man I can't wait till next friday.