Port Arthur Memorial 31 Lumberton 19/FINAL

WOSgrad

6 minutes ago, shiftworksucks said:

Pam will loose to PNG and maybe Vidor. Pam Can't pass the ball at all.. Stuff the run and its ball Game.. Yea I said it ;)

That's what I like to hear, victory tastes better when you're supposed to lose. As is often quoted in football, DEFENSE WINS CHAMPIONSHIPS. They have been ugly on offense this year but I think I'd rather have a decent offense over a decent defense any day.

Haven't read the responses yet, but hats off to lumberton for playing hard every down. Bad decision to onside kick twice. 

PAM looked awful. Don't know if they were looking into next week or the party last night was that good. Hines isn't the same back from last year. Not hitting the holes fast like he was. O line is waaay behind. As a team, NO FIRE WHATSOEVER. 

Lumberton capitalized on two low snaps causing Pham to mishandle them resulting in super short field position. Lumberton earned the passing TD out right.

whatever white rabbit Xbox got up his sleeve he better use it... I don't see PAM getting by PNG. 

17 minutes ago, pakronos said:

Haven't read the responses yet, but hats off to lumberton for playing hard every down. Bad decision to onside kick twice. 

PAM looked awful. Don't know if they were looking into next week or the party last night was that good. Hines isn't the same back from last year. Not hitting the holes fast like he was. O line is waaay behind. As a team, NO FIRE WHATSOEVER. 

Lumberton capitalized on two low snaps causing Pham to mishandle them resulting in super short field position. Lumberton earned the passing TD out right.

whatever white rabbit Xbox got up his sleeve he better use it... I don't see PAM getting by PNG. 

Did you see y’all run out of the tunnel at half? No enthusiasm whatsoever, hopefully y’all come out pumped up next week

7 minutes ago, L-Train11 said:

Did you see y’all run out of the tunnel at half? No enthusiasm whatsoever, hopefully y’all come out pumped up next week

As my best friend u met today said, reading your own press clippings give u the big head. You can't show up and expect to win. If I'm Xbox you say yes you happy for the win, but you gotta show that you are ticked off and admit and tell your team that game play today stinks!!!

4 minutes ago, pakronos said:

As my best friend u met today said, reading your own press clippings give u the big head. You can't show up and expect to win. If I'm Xbox you say yes you happy for the win, but you gotta show that you are ticked off and admit and tell your team that stinks!!!

Well, y’all may have needed a game like this to wake them up for next week

14 minutes ago, L-Train11 said:

A team with very little talent plays a team loaded like PAM, and have a chance to win the game, and you say we should have done better?

Very little talent??  I saw a good strong running back, a huge receiver that was open all day and a good defense.   Sometimes its just toughness.

4 minutes ago, PortArthur33 said:

Very little talent??  I saw a good strong running back, a huge receiver that was open all day and a good defense.   Sometimes its just toughness.

I meant as far as having D1 players. We don’t have that kind of talent like y’all got, for us to go out and compete like that was good. And something we in Lumberton should be proud of and continue building upon!

But your right and I don’t wanna take away from our players. Ward (rb) is a beast! And we also had our big TE injured who is the younger brother to the big wr you mentioned

16 minutes ago, L-Train11 said:

I meant as far as having D1 players. We don’t have that kind of talent like y’all got, for us to go out and compete like that was good. And something we in Lumberton should be proud of and continue building upon!

But your right and I don’t wanna take away from our players. Ward (rb) is a beast! And we also had our big TE injured who is the younger brother to the big wr you mentioned

So you say Lumberton doesn't have any D-1 players?

5 minutes ago, Raiders94 said:

So you say Lumberton doesn't have any D-1 players?

Once in a while we do, my point was we arent producing that kind of talent year in and year out like PAM. As far as this year honestly idk, I have heard that A&M is lookin at one of our guys but he was on the sidelines wearing a boot last night.