Barbers Hill 28 Dayton 26/FINAL

WOSgrad

6 minutes ago, CCRed said:

If BH ends up tied with KPark for 4th with 3 losses each. KPark has the head to head

Who's going to be third? It's not hard, I just told you

1. Crosby

2. New Caney

Pay attention now

3. Kingwood Park

4. Barbers Hill ( if they win the rest and only lose to NC)

With that said, I don't know 21-5a tie breaking rules. I would assume head to head.

Congrats to BH on the win it was a nail biter to the end, Dayton had a chance to win it twice and couldn't make it happen. Hats off to Dayton's RB Santee played a hill of a game and also for our recievers that made some spectacular  catches the bronco's have nothing to hang their head about in this game they are a scrappy little team that was under sized against the Eagles ( BH has some big kids) Good luck to Hill the rest of the way. 

4 minutes ago, TradenupBH said:

If we win out!!!!!!!!!!! With exception of New Caney!!!!!!! We haven't played Porter. You're killing me

If you lose to NC and beat Porter, you will have 3 district losses, likely so will KPark.

NC, Crosby, and Porter are likely to be the top 3.  We will see.

7 minutes ago, CCRed said:

If you lose to NC and beat Porter, you will have 3 district losses, likely so will KPark.

NC, Crosby, and Porter are likely to be the top 3.  We will see.

And if Porter loses to BH and NC, they have 3 losses and BH would have head to head over Porter like KP has over BH. Somebody get some crayons for this guy. Lol

Well I picked Dayton to win 4 games before the season started and I'm sticking with it. Although had you told me Humble would lose their best player (qb) on their first offensive possession against us and BH will lose their qb before we played them I might have said 5 wins. Then again Dayton could easily go 2-2 their last 4 or 0-4. BH literally did everything they could to give us this game. Just couldn't make the plays when we needed them.

That's why I said since we won tonight, we are in charge of our own destiny. You seem to be a slow learner, now that we've went full circle. Does Crosby go to 12th grade?

Really, you don't even get the point I'm trying to make.  You are obviously the retard and will get it later.

3 minutes ago, CCRed said:

Really, you don't even get the point I'm trying to make.  You are obviously the retard and will get it later.

I know what you're saying that we won't make the playoffs. Good for you, now go jump back on the short bus and try not to eat the crayons. If Crosby losses out, they don't make the playoffs. This is such a silly argument, go to bed.

I know what you're saying that we won't make the playoffs. Good for you, now go jump back on the short bus and try not to eat the crayons. If Crosby losses out, they don't make the playoffs. This is such a silly argument, go to bed.

I can't sleep.  I'm having these amazing thoughts of BH and Dayton sitting at home during the first round. 

4 minutes ago, CCRed said:

I can't sleep.  I'm having these amazing thoughts of BH and Dayton sitting at home during the first round. 

I see the same thing. Then it's followed by a second round exit by Crosby. Although while in days past getting past the second round was a given at Dayton now the Crosby 2 round bow out looks great.