Hull-Daisetta vs Houston Westbury

H-D BOBCAT 55

HD will travel to Houston Baptist University tonight to face Houston Westbury at 7pm. It should be an electric night as the Bobcats players get to play in a college stadium on turf. HD will be getting back two injured players WR/FS #5 Taylor and DL #70 Fregia. HD will need to get QB #14 Fregia rolling, and his supporting cast of RB/WR #9 Whiddon, RB/FB #33 McGee, WR #21 villanueva and WR #5 Taylor going. The Bobcats hopefully will continue to use #33 McGee more with power running and on defense the kid is a hitter. The O-line has some good holes being opened up by the 6'3 300lb OT #55 Downs, I'm sure the Bobcats will develop more plays to his side, the big man has been winning in the trenches all season. If HD gets QB Fregia comfortable with some good play calling on the ground and in the air, the HD defense continues to be salty, HD will get the win. 

HD 28

Houston Westbury 13

3 hours ago, H-D BOBCAT 55 said:

HD will travel to Houston Baptist University tonight to face Houston Westbury at 7pm. It should be an electric night as the Bobcats players get to play in a college stadium on turf. HD will be getting back two injured players WR/FS #5 Taylor and DL #70 Fregia. HD will need to get QB #14 Fregia rolling, and his supporting cast of RB/WR #9 Whiddon, RB/FB #33 McGee, WR #21 villanueva and WR #5 Taylor going. The Bobcats hopefully will continue to use #33 McGee more with power running and on defense the kid is a hitter. The O-line has some good holes being opened up by the 6'3 300lb OT #55 Downs, I'm sure the Bobcats will develop more plays to his side, the big man has been winning in the trenches all season. If HD gets QB Fregia comfortable with some good play calling on the ground and in the air, the HD defense continues to be salty, HD will get the win. 

HD 28

Houston Westbury 13

55 sounds like a road grader. Any college prospects for him or any of his HD teammates?

HD ran into a buzz saw last night! That Houston Westbury Christian team is loaded with freakish talent. I would put money on it, Westbury could play with and probably beat any team in HD's area, yes even Liberty and Dayton. Westbury is known for being a basketball power year in and year out. Last night you could definitely see the Westbury talent. #52 DE for Westbury was listed at 6'4 240, he was by far the best player on the field, for sure a D-1 talent. Westbury had a TE at 6'8 250, an OT at 6'10 250, and all their skill players looked like Michael Vick in college lol, very fast team, we will not see that fast in District. Evadale, Iola, hell even Liberty, vs Westbury an easy win for Westbury hands down. Not sure why we scheduled them, I heard Warren had fell through...? We were blessed to not have any injuries I know of... 

Now both Evadale and HD has got a butt whooping this year, time to face off vs each other in District next week.