Anybody 2020

new tobie

2 hours ago, baddog said:

You have the right to call the President of the United States a pos, but he doesn't have the right to call football players sobs. Look in the mirror for your next joke.

You were ok with him name calling the players and their mothers, but not me name calling him. And Im on a meaningless message board and i dont represent the United States Government. Didn't take an oath with my hand on a bible either......if i would have i wouldn't be acting like grab um

2 hours ago, new tobie said:

You were ok with him name calling the players and their mothers, but not me name calling him. And Im on a meaningless message board and i dont represent the United States Government. Didn't take an oath with my hand on a bible either......if i would have i wouldn't be acting like grab um

Neither did your boy.

9 hours ago, 77 said:

I think a few on this board calling our President bad names is only due to one thing, he is a white man and they cant stand white people. They must be racist!

Is that the reason you guys talk about President Obama and his wife, because you hate black people. Because no dems that I know ever said anything bad about the white man named Bill Clinton. I guess that blows your racist theory. Grab um is a disrespectful idiot and you know it by what he has said. He even disrespected John McCains military record.

7 minutes ago, new tobie said:

Is that the reason you guys talk about President Obama and his wife, because you hate black people. Because no dems that I know ever said anything bad about the white man named Bill Clinton. I guess that blows your racist theory. Grab um is a disrespectful idiot and you know it by what he has said. He even disrespected John McCains military record.

New Tobie, I challenge you to take race out of your posts.  Think you can handle that?

39 minutes ago, new tobie said:

More stupidity.  You and big girl have to be joined at the hip.

10 hours ago, new tobie said:

nope but anyone that  opposed Obama was called a racist and a bigot, see its not true!

11 minutes ago, stevenash said:

Tobie- You probably can't grasp this but that would be known as "selective outrage".   And it certainly is no surprise.

The idiot president trys to take down anyone that doesn't agree with him. you make excuses for every idiotic thing this man says and tweets

2 hours ago, new tobie said:

The idiot president trys to take down anyone that doesn't agree with him. you make excuses for every idiotic thing this man says and tweets

I would try to engage in debate and ask you to show evidence to support your remarks, but we all know how that will go. So I'll just avoid what would be further embarrassment for you and simply ask a question you might answer. Do you ever get tired of being slapped down on practically every post you make?

9 minutes ago, Englebert said:

I would try to engage in debate and ask you to show evidence to support your remarks, but we all know how that will go. So I'll just avoid what would be further embarrassment for you and simply ask a question you might answer. Do you ever get tired of being slapped down on practically every post you make?

I am pre empting Tobies response- "grab em"