****Newton @ Crockett****

GATA!

Wow, Crockett lost last year by 21 points (42-21) Crockett is not as good as last year and Newton is much better than they were last year.

Newton 52 Crockett 0 Newton will play their second and third team players the last quarter which should keep the score down, Crockett may score once on our subs.

Crockett people might not want to know that Newton will get back 25 players next year from this varsity.

40 minutes ago, RedJollyRoger said:

Did I just read that right???  Newton is overrated???  Good luck with that. At least once its over, you can tell everyone you got to see the State Champs play.....maybe it will clear up any doubts you have on that "film" you saw.

YEA KINDA LIKE NEWTON WON STATE LAST YEAR, OH HOLD UP THEY ONLY PUT 6 UP ON ARP LOL, MY DOGS OFF EVERYBODY'S RADR RIGHT NOW IS PERFECT, LIKE I SAID WE MIGHT NOT GET THE W BUT NEWTON WILL GET EXPOSED.

1 hour ago, BLUEDOGGY said:

YEA KINDA LIKE NEWTON WON STATE LAST YEAR, OH HOLD UP THEY ONLY PUT 6 UP ON ARP LOL, MY DOGS OFF EVERYBODY'S RADR RIGHT NOW IS PERFECT, LIKE I SAID WE MIGHT NOT GET THE W BUT NEWTON WILL GET EXPOSED.

Are your Dogs better than Silsbee? (Only team that has come close to playing with Newton)

Bluedoggy,  Your are right, Newton is overrated, This is the slowest Newton team I have ever seen. They have been winning on pure luck and by the help of the refs.

I don't think this game will be close. I can see Crockett winning by 2 or 3 TD'S. Newton is just hoping to finish third or fourth in district this year.

However, I could be wrong. I will be down on the track during the game, when the game is over come down and see me, we will celebrate this great victory by Crockett.