Dayton vs Barbers Hill

bronco pride

If you would have ask me 3 weeks ago I would have said Hill in a blowout. But this isn't 3 weeks ago and the Hill is injury plagued. With the exception of Splendora Dayton has not been able to do much offensively and I think BH will have a defense on par with what Dayton saw against Nederland. On the other hand BH hasnt done much offensively either since their injury issues. I'm hoping they don't get it together this week. I'm thinking this will be a fairly low scoring game and Dayton pulls out the W. Loser of this game IMO will not make the playoffs.

12 minutes ago, Lightning/Eagle said:

If this plays out the way you say here, then New Caney and Crosby would be the D2 representatives. That would set up a huge game between those two to end the regular season.

That is correct, still have a ways to go but right now that is how it is looking.  Especially if KPark beats Dayton when they meet up.  

Everybody counting their eggs before they're hatched I see -  21 5a  is still up for grabs we are weak and I don't see any world beaters. BH beat a formable Friendswood and now everyone is discounting them with the loss of their QB. Dayton is young and has shown some promise and actually out played NC the 2nd half if it weren't for play calling blunders their might of been a different outcome. If Crosby looses their RB they become a mediocre team like the rest of us. A loss by BH or Dayton doesn't mean squat a lot of football still to be played. 

8 minutes ago, jayhawk said:

Everybody counting their eggs before they're hatched I see -  21 5a  is still up for grabs we are weak and I don't see any world beaters. BH beat a formable Friendswood and now everyone is discounting them with the loss of their QB. Dayton is young and has shown some promise and actually out played NC the 2nd half if it weren't for play calling blunders their might of been a different outcome. If Crosby looses their RB they become a mediocre team like the rest of us. A loss by BH or Dayton doesn't mean squat a lot of football still to be played. 

I was not counting anything. Only making a statement. I would never have thought NC would be a D2 team. Personally I do not see it playing out like this. I said in earlier post I thought NC would have trouble at BH and Crosby as both are on the road. I will say Kpark has surprised me.

On 10/3/2017 at 5:47 PM, CCRed said:

IMO, neither one of these teams may make the playoffs.  KPark, NC, Porter, and Crosby seem to have the advantage right now. 

On 10/4/2017 at 8:15 PM, Lightning/Eagle said:

If this plays out the way you say here, then New Caney and Crosby would be the D2 representatives. That would set up a huge game between those two to end the regular season.

It starting to play out just like I was saying Lightning/Eagle.