3 games.......

SFA85

What grade is #9 in? I remember AAW talking about him after the PAM/Central game, saying how good he was. After Monday night I can guarantee that he is as good as advertised if not better lol dude looks like a grown man throwing people around out there! I wanna see a birth certificate on him before Saturday :) lol jk!

23 minutes ago, L-Train11 said:

What grade is #9 in? I remember AAW talking about him after the PAM/Central game, saying how good he was. After Monday night I can guarantee that he is as good as advertised if not better lol dude looks like a grown man throwing people around out there! I wanna see a birth certificate on him before Saturday :) lol jk!

He is a junior.

This is the hidden content, please

19 minutes ago, L-Train11 said:

#9 is a junior. A beast.

I will say though I thought Nederland did the best job so far this season in blocking the unblockable player.

On ‎10‎/‎3‎/‎2017 at 8:27 AM, pakronos said:

Last night for sure. The only thing I'm worried about is Hopkins being such a small db against bigger wr's. Last night they made a good adjustment by rolling the safety and sending Hopkins on corner blitzs. Against png, might have to roll out a nickel package to contain Riggs deep 

PAKRONOS, Riggs is a load to try to cover, but he isn't the only weapon, Hughes is healthy this year and is a legitimate threat also, Stansbury moved over from defense and can make the big plays as well, the sophomore rb is hurt, as of last week wasn't suited out on Monday night. Lane is a big ole fella that will bring the woodshed with him after he catches the ball. I know PA s defense is legit but it isn't going to be a easy battle. I am worried about Hines as I should be, with the youth in the defense, his speed and elusiveness will exploit our weaknesses. If we cant stop the run it will be a long night. But I do look for RJ to kick it up a notch and do his thing, ready for a good game and not play the cupcakes.  AS I expect you will be blaming refs for tds being called back because of holding. But you did forget last year RJ just over throwing to a wide open Riggs who got behind your secondary by just inches. It would have been game winner! With that being said this year RIggs is playing lights out, gonna be a interesting matchup without the LSU recruit back there to try to shut him down.