3 games.......

SFA85

19 minutes ago, pakronos said:

Last night for sure. The only thing I'm worried about is Hopkins being such a small db against bigger wr's. Last night they made a good adjustment by rolling the safety and sending Hopkins on corner blitzs. Against png, might have to roll out a nickel package to contain Riggs deep 

But, PN-G will have to keep a back/TE in to help block, so the number of receivers will be limited.....

7 hours ago, waterboy6890 said:

Very Impressive but RJ will torch the PAM defense... 

like he "torched" them last year??? he's facing the same kids basically minus kj and one or DL. you don't think they have gotten better, bigger, stronger and faster??? i have no doubt riggs will haul in a couple of long bombs, but PNG  defense is nowhere near as close as nederland's. PNG been eating cupcakes all season...that's why they look impressive...

7 minutes ago, pakronos said:

like he "torched" them last year??? he's facing the same kids basically minus kj and one or DL. you don't think they have gotten better, bigger, stronger and faster??? i have no doubt riggs will haul in a couple of long bombs, but PNG  defense is nowhere near as close as nederland's. PNG been eating cupcakes all season...that's why they look impressive...

If we are basing off last year, PNG offense is better this year. Talent at all skill positions. PAM is one dimensional, run the ball with rb or qb. PNG can stop one dimensional teams.

i see PNG scoring just as many if not more on the titans, I don't see y'all scoring near as many though. But we've got a while to worry about that! Just my opinion is all.

4 minutes ago, L-Train11 said:

If we are basing off last year, PNG offense is better this year. Talent at all skill positions. PAM is one dimensional, run the ball with rb or qb. PNG can stop one dimensional teams.

i see PNG scoring just as many if not more on the titans, I don't see y'all scoring near as many though. But we've got a while to worry about that! Just my opinion is all.

you are apart of the Losing L's in the district so this might be hard for you to grasp...go to youtube and watch PAM vs PNG from last year...WE RAN IT DOWN THEIR THROATS!! Hines had a career night over 300 yards rushing. would have been 400+, but they called back a 70+ yard TD. in the first half, bambi and boy wonder combined for 2/14. we don't have awhile...friday the 13th...10 days.

oh and the offense still hasn't changed that much on offese. yes you have a little soph RB THEY THINK is hot boo boo...Boy wonder look to throw to riggs 80% of the time. Same QB,RB and #1 Wr...THAT'S PNG OFFENSE IN A NUTSHELL. it impressed you cause your team is....well lumberton!!! i'm sure most JV squads could beat Lumberton varsity.

5 minutes ago, pakronos said:

you are apart of the Losing L's in the district so this might be hard for you to grasp...go to youtube and watch PAM vs PNG from last year...WE RAN IT DOWN THEIR THROATS!! Hines had a career night over 300 yards rushing. would have been 400+, but they called back a 70+ yard TD. in the first half, bambi and boy wonder combined for 2/14. we don't have awhile...friday the 13th...10 days.

I was there actually. And that qb that y'all had running for his life put up 28 points on yall as a sophomore. And 2 years ago we made playoffs, last year we were a two point conversion away from knocking Central out and making it again. Keep including us in the "losing L's" if you want, but we aren't the Lumberton of old. We won't lose to central this year, and will be fighting for the 3rd or 4th spot.

And yeah their offense may be the same, but don't you think they got "better, bigger, stronge, and faster"? That logic goes both ways man. Give it a break, you act like Memorial is running through our district with ease. 

10 minutes ago, pakronos said:

oh and the offense still hasn't changed that much on offese. yes you have a little soph RB THEY THINK is hot boo boo...Boy wonder look to throw to riggs 80% of the time. Same QB,RB and #1 Wr...THAT'S PNG OFFENSE IN A NUTSHELL. it impressed you cause your team is....well lumberton!!! i'm sure most JV squads could beat Lumberton varsity.

Boy wonder has the best receiver in the district so of course those balls go in  his direction. Plus he , Riggs, hasn't been contained in albeit one game in two years. Lil jordy nelson. Boy wonder has also completed td passes to all 3 starting receivers in 2/3 games so yeah there's that too. But those were just scrubs, we got to play y'all so it can can be legit, right? Right.

5 minutes ago, ROSCHONSBIGBRO said:

Boy wonder has the best receiver in the district so of course those balls go in  his direction. Plus he , Riggs, hasn't been contained in albeit one game in two years. Lil jordy nelson. Boy wonder has also completed td passes to all 3 starting receivers in 2/3 games so yeah there's that too. But those were just scrubs, we got to play y'all so it can can be legit, right? Right.

Your talking to a brick wall big bro! Boy wonder couldn't do anything last year except score 28 measly points on the almighty titans.

7 minutes ago, ROSCHONSBIGBRO said:

while playing cupcakes lol...yes Riggs is the best wr in the district no doubt and honestly that's the only threat i'm worried about. it the same one play some how he gets wide open. i suspect Mr. Washington will cover him all night and get physical with him.

14 minutes ago, L-Train11 said:

I was there actually. And that qb that y'all had running for his life put up 28 points on yall as a sophomore. And 2 years ago we made playoffs, last year we were a two point conversion away from knocking Central out and making it again. Keep including us in the "losing L's" if you want, but we aren't the Lumberton of old. We won't lose to central this year, and will be fighting for the 3rd or 4th spot.

And yeah their offense may be the same, but don't you think they got "better, bigger, stronge, and faster"? That logic goes both ways man. Give it a break, you act like Memorial is running through our district with ease. 

please, the last TD should have NEVER counted as Hughs NEVER and didn't come close to picking up the first down on 4th down. clean as day on the replay on youtube. that's cute 3rd or 4th spot....do you think nederland gonna give up their #3 spot to a Losing L team??? roflmao...heck better hope central don't beat the brakes off ya'll....foolish talk, but i like the enthusiasm lol

9 minutes ago, pakronos said:

while playing cupcakes lol...yes Riggs is the best wr in the district no doubt and honestly that's the only threat i'm worried about. it the same one play some how he gets wide open. i suspect Mr. Washington will cover him all night and get physical with him.

Naw he isn't one dimensional like that. He has scored on Bubble screens, slants, go's,  and the post route which is the one you probably are referring to. Riggs should always, be priority but Hughes is shifty. My prediction is both end up with 10+ Td receptions this year. If not he will be damn close. Both are well on their way

That Titan D is fast and physical! I was surprised at how conservative both coaches were last night. Kenny coached a great game in my opinion. I kept waiting for him to make a questionable call or mistake, but it never happened. Game was closer than I expected. The Dogs D came to play as well.

1 hour ago, jake94 said:

That Titan D is fast and physical! I was surprised at how conservative both coaches were last night. Kenny coached a great game in my opinion. I kept waiting for him to make a questionable call or mistake, but it never happened. Game was closer than I expected. The Dogs D came to play as well.

He didn't get caught up in trying to blow Nederland out.  I think after watching film, he knew he was going to be in a dog fight, pardon the pun, and called the game accordingly.  If you would've told me that Hines would've gotten 29 carries and averaged around 4 yds per tote, I'd a taken it.  I don't think another defense in this district can sustain that level of pursuit.  Harrison got the win and that is what he was after.

3 hours ago, pakronos said:

Well I am sure the coaches are looking at more than Riggs. Hughes, and Stansbury are more than enough to take up the slack if Riggs is focused on. You did not have a healthy Hughes playing you last year. If he is 100%, he is every bit as good as Riggs. Also, Riggs has more than one play, but hey believe what you want. I know Titans front guys are tough but Deslatte may surprise ya'll. Also, Hebert and Lane will sneak some yardage out of the back field with some passes in the flat. Big boys will barrel over you. I would agree that Hines will be trouble, he is that good. But our coaches should be ready to mitigate his threat. I'll be the first to say that our D needs some work on wrapping up, so Hines is a legit threat to us. We are very good at penetration, but a squirrelly back can hurt us as shown by Sterling and Livingston's Mitchell...

Nederland has definitely surprised me this year, I am glad because they have a great tradition and Monty is a good coach. Hope they win out, except that one game , of course.

6 hours ago, ROSCHONSBIGBRO said:

Naw he isn't one dimensional like that. He has scored on Bubble screens, slants, go's,  and the post route which is the one you probably are referring to. Riggs should always, be priority but Hughes is shifty. My prediction is both end up with 10+ Td receptions this year. If not he will be damn close. Both are well on their way

Great stuff ! But my question is will png and PAM game be a sell out ?