Week 6

king

Correct me if I'm wrong King but isn't the SEC 4-1 this year against the ACC? Think the only loss was Auburn against #2 Clemson 14-6 and game was at  Memorial Stadium 

Maybe NC State is ranked off of that big win against Florida State...

King your canes look pretty good but can't wait to see them actually play somebody to confirm.

7 hours ago, LocknLoad said:

Correct me if I'm wrong King but isn't the SEC 4-1 this year against the ACC? Think the only loss was Auburn against #2 Clemson 14-6 and game was at  Memorial Stadium 

Maybe NC State is ranked off of that big win against Florida State...

King your canes look pretty good but can't wait to see them actually play somebody to confirm.

They haven't proved anything to me yet. It's a rivalry game the records thrown out the window. It's on Mark richts playcalling if we beat them. We will we a heavy dose of Mark Walton saturday

36 minutes ago, BS Wildcats said:

And, they are in a conference with a team, Alabama, that routinely plays for the championship.  Guess it is about having the ability to say, at least we play in the SEC.

The road trips I’ve made in the last few years aren’t comparable if you love college football.  I’ll be in Gainesville next weekend and I’ll report back.  I’m sure it’s similar to Lubbock or Ames.....

45 minutes ago, PhatMack19 said:

The road trips I’ve made in the last few years aren’t comparable if you love college football.  I’ll be in Gainesville next weekend and I’ll report back.  I’m sure it’s similar to Lubbock or Ames.....

Woo hoo!  Gainesville!  Been there, done that.  Was okay but the town sucks (by Florida standards.  Best two towns by far in SEC are Nashville and Athens.  Oxford isn’t bad either.  But the always important road trips are the most important thing.  Been to Columbus and South Bend.  Both better in terms of CFB than anything in the SEC (although - gulp - LSU would be the best atmosphere and is close).  

But I ramble.  I’m sure you are glad you don’t have to go to Lubbock anymore since they kicked your arse on a regular basis before you guys ran to be the recruiting b!t€h of the SEC.  

8 hours ago, PhatMack19 said:

Changing subjects is a classic aggy tactic taught in boot camp 

12 hours ago, TxHoops said:

Woo hoo!  Gainesville!  Been there, done that.  Was okay but the town sucks (by Florida standards.  Best two towns by far in SEC are Nashville and Athens.  Oxford isn’t bad either.  But the always important road trips are the most important thing.  Been to Columbus and South Bend.  Both better in terms of CFB than anything in the SEC (although - gulp - LSU would be the best atmosphere and is close).  

But I ramble.  I’m sure you are glad you don’t have to go to Lubbock anymore since they kicked your arse on a regular basis before you guys ran to be the recruiting b!t€h of the SEC.  

Nashville is one of my favorite cities, but it isn’t a great college football town.  Next years road schedule isn’t great.  We will either do Bama again or probably South Carolina.  2019 will be some good trips(although the games might be rough.)  We will probably go to Clemson & Georgia.

17 minutes ago, PhatMack19 said:

Nashville is one of my favorite cities, but it isn’t a great college football town.  Next years road schedule isn’t great.  We will either do Bama again or probably South Carolina.  2019 will be some good trips(although the games might be rough.)  We will probably go to Clemson & Georgia.

Mine too.  Never been to a game in Nashville though.  My guess is the atmosphere isn’t great.  But in terms of a CFB town, give me a road trip to Nashville over Starkville, Tuscaloosa or CS.