PNG JV@Hardin

camsdad

Hardin improved to 3-1 last week and this week they will play the PNG JV squad. I know Hardin hasn't faced any real competition yet and are expected by most on here to lose every district game. Hardin is a young team and age wise should match up pretty well with the Indians. I've heard that PNG has a pretty good quarterback. This was supposed to be a bye week but I'm sure Coach Haynes is trying to get some extra work in before district play begins. 

Hardin's new district didn't win a single playoff game vs Hardin's old district last year.  So in that regard Hardin came out better.  And their new district seems to have gotten a little weaker from top to bottom.  Still doesn't mean Hardin will win any district games.  And no...they won't compete with EC or Anahuac.  I'm sure Coach Haynes scheduled this game in hopes of getting another win since the HD game cancelled.  Going 4-6 and not making playoffs will still make him look like a hero...even tho the schedule had to be butchered to do so.  Do what you gotta do I guess.  In the end the mob (fans/parents) only cares about Ws anyway.

7 hours ago, oldschool2 said:

Hardin's new district didn't win a single playoff game vs Hardin's old district last year.  So in that regard Hardin came out better.  And their new district seems to have gotten a little weaker from top to bottom.  Still doesn't mean Hardin will win any district games.  And no...they won't compete with EC or Anahuac.  I'm sure Coach Haynes scheduled this game in hopes of getting another win since the HD game cancelled.  Going 4-6 and not making playoffs will still make him look like a hero...even tho the schedule had to be butchered to do so.  Do what you gotta do I guess.  In the end the mob (fans/parents) only cares about Ws anyway.

Gotta get those Ws vs JV teams when the opportunity presents itself I guess

On 10/2/2017 at 4:23 PM, camsdad said:

Hardin improved to 3-1 last week and this week they will play the PNG JV squad. I know Hardin hasn't faced any real competition yet and are expected by most on here to lose every district game. Hardin is a young team and age wise should match up pretty well with the Indians. I've heard that PNG has a pretty good quarterback. This was supposed to be a bye week but I'm sure Coach Haynes is trying to get some extra work in before district play begins. 

Yes the PNG JV quarterback has a lot of potential 

On 10/2/2017 at 4:23 PM, camsdad said:

The JV quarterback has put in a lot of work and is ready to play!