Week 6 Peewee Division Predictions

Badboy Blue

For the record WBBW was winning 38-29 when PNG was driving at the end of the game.  The score keeper left the table before halftime and didn't record the WBBW touchdown before the half(finally corrected), and then apparently left again late in the game and didn't record our last conversion.  The Ref said he had the official score despite the score keepers lack of committment, concession stand trip, or running bladder.  Thank God you guys didn't score then because it would have been madness when everyone found out it was not a game winning or game tying TD.  Great game and hard fought, until next time.  BTW regarding the touchdowns called back against Ned-W, (at least two) we did not score on that drive.  the first half was longer than most whole games I've watched IJS.  Good luck to all teams this week and hoping all our boys stay safe, fight hard, and have fun. 

17 minutes ago, ice74 said:

For the record WBBW was winning 38-29 when PNG was driving at the end of the game.  The score keeper left the table before halftime and didn't record the WBBW touchdown before the half(finally corrected), and then apparently left again late in the game and didn't record our last conversion.  The Ref said he had the official score despite the score keepers lack of committment, concession stand trip, or running bladder.  Thank God you guys didn't score then because it would have been madness when everyone found out it was not a game winning or game tying TD.  Great game and hard fought, until next time.  BTW regarding the touchdowns called back against Ned-W, (at least two) we did not score on that drive.  the first half was longer than most whole games I've watched IJS.  Good luck to all teams this week and hoping all our boys stay safe, fight hard, and have fun. 

I have the video. There was only 1 Td called back for holding. Bet me that the Td that got called back wasn't on the ONLY scoring drive of the 2nd half which also i included a 5th down and 6.....you have no idea what you're talking about. I promise you the BMT-W team will not even be in the game if we play again. The only contender from BMT is the Gold team. BTW you're #7 with a different color jersey bear hug tackles/holds every play. I have at least 35 pictures to show. 

4 hours ago, ice74 said:

It is all good. The ref on yalls sideline didn't know how to count on that 2 point conversion but that is how it goes. Our corner was hurt and crying I pulled him and sent in a kid. He ran all the way across the field so I was hollering for one corner to switch sides. He saw that kid running and just assumed we had too many men on the field. Better team won but I wouldn't mind seeing yall again. Good luck to everyone.