Week 6 Senior Division Predictions

Badboy Blue

HF-JASPER--  Jasper just based on they always have a solid program

KTZ-LCM--  LCM runs away with it

PNG-W- LUM-B--   LUM B  hear this is the stacked team , but PNG W in upset

BC- LUM-W--  BC beats up on big school

SIL- NED W-   SIL with the win

VID B- WEST BMT --- WEST BMT , just wondering how good they would be if their QB played in the town he goes to school in

PA-WOS---- Slug Fest , WOS with the win got tradition on their side

4 minutes ago, mistro said:

VID B- WEST BMT --- WEST BMT , just wondering how good they would be if their QB played in the town he goes to school in

You might want to check your fact, cause apparently you don't know what you are talking about since the kid does and always has gone to school in Beaumont.

2 hours ago, mistro said:

Hah! Now that's hilarious! Lumberton B don't have no stacked team and PNG W definitely does not get no upset! You must be confused!

1 hour ago, Badboy Blue said:

LOL!!!  Did your son give you my message when you got home last week?

Yep! All I can say is you better be glad I was not at the game. Was on a recruiting trip with my oldest. Outcome would've been totally different! Hope we are able to meet again! Next time there will be more on the table than just a scrimmage that means absolutely nothing!! Love the competition!

23 minutes ago, Raider24 said:

Yep! All I can say is you better be glad I was not at the game. Was on a recruiting trip with my oldest. Outcome would've been totally different! Hope we are able to meet again! Next time there will be more on the table than just a scrimmage that means absolutely nothing!! Love the competition!

Don't worry we'll definitely meet up again.

4 hours ago, Raider24 said:

Hah! Now that's hilarious! Lumberton B don't have no stacked team and PNG W definitely does not get no upset! You must be confused!

I wonder what school WBB Quaterback go to? Lol...Always a excuse....coach you kids up and beat them..Thats all need to be done...

3 hours ago, We EAT GREEDY said:

I wonder what school WBB Quaterback go to? Lol...Always a excuse....coach you kids up and beat them..Thats all need to be done...

Why you quoting me? I really don't care what school wbb QB goes too! No excuses here! Just telling ya won't happen again! Lol....

On ‎10‎/‎5‎/‎2017 at 9:45 AM, Badboy Blue said:

You might want to check your fact, cause apparently you don't know what you are talking about since the kid does and always has gone to school in Beaumont.

could you please tell me what middle school in BMT he attends ?

2 hours ago, mistro said:

could you please tell me what middle school in BMT he attends ?

If you're that interested in the middle school this kid attends, why don't you ask his parents.  I'm sure the two of them would be glad to tell you.  But trust and believe that when it comes to the West Beaumont Bulldogs everything is on the up and up!!!  And I'll put my bank account against yours that he has only attended schools in Beaumont.

On ‎10‎/‎5‎/‎2017 at 4:01 PM, We EAT GREEDY said:

Hit a nerve,   instead of worrying about making a bet coach your team . If your not a coach help them guys at WBB they need volunteers