Mass shooting in Vegas

PhatMack19

1 hour ago, Big girl said:

This is sad. My heart goes out to the families. A white man is the culprit. I guess the so called Muslim ban didn't help in this situation.

If a Muslim kills he is a terrorist 

If a black man kills he is a thug

If a white man kills he is mentally ill

Isn't that the usual narrative.

Your stupidity reigns supreme.  And you wonder why I say you are the biggest racist here.  Everything about your being is centered around racism.  As baddog said, forget you!!

1 hour ago, Big girl said:

This is sad. My heart goes out to the families. A white man is the culprit. I guess the so called Muslim ban didn't help in this situation.

If a Muslim kills he is a terrorist 

If a black man kills he is a thug

If a white man kills he is mentally ill

Isn't that the usual narrative.

Great reflection of the "higher degree of  compassion" that the left claims to own. ( and since you are so much smarter than the rest of us, why didn't you end your question with a question mark?)

6 minutes ago, stevenash said:

Great reflection of the "higher degree of  compassion" that the left claims to own. ( and since you are so much smarter than the rest of us, why didn't you end your question with a question mark?)

She's an RN. You can't question her intellect.  All her brain centers around is racism.

12 minutes ago, Big girl said:

If the shooter was Muslim, you guys would be having a field day. Hypocrites!!!!. 

You trying to make this incident, a 60+ year old white male who opened fire on 20,000 people at a country music concert where less than 5% of that crowd was non-Caucasian, about race. Well that's being hypocritical.

20 minutes ago, Big girl said:

If the shooter was Muslim, you guys would be having a field day. Hypocrites!!!!. 

Way to mourn dead Americans. You should be proud of yourself. Should anything out of the ordinary ever happen to you, I will be sure to say it was because you were black. I got your back. I will also say it was sad, then emphasize racism again. 

5 hours ago, Big girl said:

Im glad for the muslim community that the shooter wasn't muslim. The divider in chief would have had a twitter field day and republicans would have went batshit crazy, harassing muslims that haven't done a thing. When Dylan Roof killed blacks the cops took him out to burger king to reward him

36 minutes ago, new tobie said:

Im glad for the muslim community that the shooter wasn't muslim. The divider in chief would have had a twitter field day and republicans would have went batshit crazy, harassing muslims that haven't done a thing. When Dylan Roof killed blacks the cops took him out to burger king to reward him

What an ignorant statement!!  But, we have come to expect that from you.  Not one peep from you concerning the shooting in Tennessee a couple of weeks ago.  Why is that?  

5 minutes ago, BS Wildcats said:

What an ignorant statement!!  But, we have come to expect that from you.  Not one peep from you concerning the shooting in Tennessee a couple of weeks ago.  Why is that?  

The cops did take him to burger king. Thats a fact whether you like it or not. Although this is not a time to be comparing tragedy's. 

5 minutes ago, six burg said:

The cops did take him to burger king. Thats a fact whether you like it or not. Although this is not a time to be comparing tragedy's. 

I didn't say they didn't take him.  I know that's a FACT. But, to say it was a reward, is plain stupidity. Between tobie and big girl, that is what we get.  Show me where I said it wasn't a fact.

4 minutes ago, BS Wildcats said:

I didn't say they didn't take him.  I know that's a FACT. But, to say it was a reward, is plain stupidity. Between tobie and big girl, that is what we get.  Show me where I said it wasn't a fact.

So you shoot and kill a unarmed black. But a white kid that you know just killed 9 innocent people you stop at burger king to get him a burger and fries. Thats fair!

3 minutes ago, six burg said:

It happened and I think that its idiotic to reward a killer. They should have shot him also, we know that they would have gotten away with the shooting.

I'm not going to disagree with you that they should have shot him.  He is trash in my book.  But to think he was being rewarded for the killings is asinine.

8 minutes ago, BS Wildcats said:

I'm not going to disagree with you that they should have shot him.  He is trash in my book.  But to think he was being rewarded for the killings is asinine.

Actually they said they were trying to make him happy so he would be more cooperative. I intentionally threw in the word reward because on this board thats what dems and pubs tend to do for drama. It was still wrong in my book to give him anything

12 minutes ago, six burg said:

It happened and I think that its idiotic to reward a killer. They should have shot him also, we know that they would have gotten away with the shooting.

The cops didn't stop at Burger King to reward him...a quick snopes check is all it takes.  Do you still think hands up, don't shoot was true, too?

4 minutes ago, LumRaiderFan said:

The cops didn't stop at Burger King to reward him...a quick snopes check is all it takes.  Do you still think hands up, don't shoot was true, too?

I have already experienced a cop that would have liked for me to act a fool so he could shoot untill he looked up my employer and where I live and realized he would have to go to court on this one and it wouldn't be an easy case.

Back to the topic . People lost loved ones. sad that this had to happen. We will have to start paying more attention to our surroundings going forward to try and help some of these situations. No way to totally prevent them. Times have changed for the good and the bad. People need to care and try to protect themselves and others from bad people. Bad people don't always look like bad people!

1 hour ago, new tobie said:

When Dylan Roof killed blacks the cops took him out to burger king to reward him

1 hour ago, six burg said:

More lies that the media feeds you and the Libs believe.  None of you will comment on this, but I’ll post it anyways.

This is the hidden content, please

The actual law says they have to feed him   They sent a cop to get him food and did not “take him to Burger King.”  I’m sure cnn forgot to tell you this.

A criminal suspect is entitled to humane treatment, no matter how heinous the alleged crime. If you were not treated humanely, for instance if you were deprived of food and water or if you were beaten either during police questioning or while in a holding cell, your rights may have been violated.