Mass shooting in Vegas

PhatMack19

As if this whole horrible tragedy is not bad enough, we've got the security guard missing (see link above), and now I find out that Paddocks home in Reno was broken into.  A home under FBI  investigation.  This thing is smelling much worse than our Papermill.

This is the hidden content, please

I do not want to be a conspiracy theory guy on the Vegas shooting, but those involved are not helping me at all.
No footage released, no security guard, a nice clean suicide, the official story/ timeline has been changed, not a single person on the floor in their room, besides the shooter......

But I really think the security guard was scared to do anything and that is why he ran away , because of the shame and guilt of doing nothing while others died...there is no footage because the cameras are all pointed at the gamblers, people wanted the security guard to be the hero, so they jumped to conclusions.

23 hours ago, stevenash said:

only an "idoit" would misspell "stupod"

Anybody thats hits the wrong key this board is an idiot? Thats why people can't have a decent debate on this board. people like you and tobie. tobie says things you don't agrre with , so he is an idiot for misspelling a word. I guess the third graders in my wifes classroom are idiots when they don't make a hundred on their spelling test.

9 minutes ago, six burg said:

Anybody thats hits the wrong key this board is an idiot? Thats why people can't have a decent debate on this board. people like you and tobie. tobie says things you don't agrre with , so he is an idiot for misspelling a word. I guess the third graders in my wifes classroom are idiots when they don't make a hundred on their spelling test.

Sixburg, to them you are no better than me! So don't call me out along with Nash. President Obama got less respect than Dylan Roof. These folks won't never call out neo nazi's but will call out kapernick or blm in a minute. The president say's neo nazi's are good people. 

15 minutes ago, new tobie said:

Sixburg, to them you are no better than me! So don't call me out along with Nash. President Obama got less respect than Dylan Roof. These folks won't never call out neo nazi's but will call out kapernick or blm in a minute. The president say's neo nazi's are good people. 

I don't care what people think of me, But your far left and Nash's far right will never get anything done in this country. The politicians have you guys just where they want yall!

Las Vegas shooter's laptop missing its hard drive

JACK DATE, MIKE LEVINE and PIERRE THOMAS,Good Morning America 1 hour 22 minutes ago 

Paddock is believed to have removed the hard drive before fatally shooting himself, and the missing device has not yet been recovered, sources told ABC News.

Investigators digging into Paddock’s background also learned he purchased software designed to erase files from a hard drive, but without the hard drive to examine it is impossible to know if he ever used the software, one source said.

The absence of substantial digital clues has left investigators struggling to piece together what triggered Paddock to kill 58 innocent concertgoers and injure more than 500 others on Oct. 1.

Authorities are examining every aspect of Paddock’s life — from his family, friends and associates to his travel patterns, health and finances. So far, a motive has been elusive to investigators.

• 2 weeks later...

Disclaimer:  I've no idea how valid this site is but he makes some good points.  Here is a pertinent quote from the article.

"Compare the massacre in Vegas to the terrorist attack that happened in NY yesterday.  Within hours, we knew the name of the terrorist, had a picture of him, had his history as a refugee in the US under a diversity visa, and had a note declaring allegiance to ISIS.  We have timelines and what the terrorist was doing hours, days before the attack.......yet in the case of Stephen Paddock, nothing."

1 hour ago, REBgp said:

Disclaimer:  I've no idea how valid this site is but he makes some good points.  Here is a pertinent quote from the article.

"Compare the massacre in Vegas to the terrorist attack that happened in NY yesterday.  Within hours, we knew the name of the terrorist, had a picture of him, had his history as a refugee in the US under a diversity visa, and had a note declaring allegiance to ISIS.  We have timelines and what the terrorist was doing hours, days before the attack.......yet in the case of Stephen Paddock, nothing."

Kinda puts things in perspective.  

52 minutes ago, baddog said:

Kinda puts things in perspective.  

Yes it does big buddy.  And I know it's been said on this topic before, but this LV shooting is a blueprint for a conspiracy theory.  Kennedy assassination- to release all info - NO, CIA/FBI wants some kept - Why?  54 years ago, so what could be in there?   LV - why are they not telling us anything?   Then his home, sealed by FBI, is broken into - for what?  Maybe CIA, NSA, HS, were looking for something.  What?  I'd bet all I own there's some heavy poo involved in this shooting, and we'll never know what.

I don't see Vegas as a conspiracy, but Kennedy Assassination yes, very much so. I've already posted my $.02 on this. Homeboy from Lumberton & others mocked it.  Whatever.  As the saying goes all roads lead to Rome.  The RCC is behind all this. If you listen & read what they say, they will tell you that themselves. There's a audio clip on youtube of a Kennedy speech where he pretty much sealed his on fate. If youtube hasn't taken it down.  Lincoln recognized the situation for what it was.  They took him out too.  

While some waste time bickering on left / right issues they fail to see the real powers have both sides in their back pockets.  They got Cali Gov Jerry Brown, Nancy Pelosi on the left, and many others. (Obama, Clinton) Yeah I said it.  They got vpotus Mike Pense and many others on the right.  

They're running this Hegelian thing: thesis vs antithesis.  The synthesis of that will be them running a one world government. Once that is in place you can kiss your personal freedoms goodbye.  They hate the US constitution.  They have gone on record as stating they consider it to be a pestilence.  What they are doing in the temporal / political world they are also doing in churches.  All churches, most of them, are uniting in a ecumenical movement.  this thing is deep.  A lot deeper than you think.