ALDS- Astros vs Red Sox

On 10/4/2017 at 8:08 AM, Englebert said:

Uh-oh Mack. Are you going to be able to find the FS1 channel. That's the irrelevant tier 3 channel that shows many Big12 games.

You stole my thunder Eng!  Specifically why I headed here.  How can you not find a channel in the low 200 bank with the ESPNs but you have to flip up in the middle of the 600s with the likes of Fox Sports Lower Montana to find aggy games lately (SEC Network).  Only someone realllllly special would have that problem!

23 minutes ago, baddog said:

Fify

Most championships of any team in any sport.  They are a lot of things but overrated is silly.  Regardless, like the Cowboys and Pats in football, no one pulls ratings like the Yankees.  Although the Stros are playing one of the other teams that do well ratings-wise, as far as baseball ratings go. 

52 minutes ago, TxHoops said:

Most championships of any team in any sport.  They are a lot of things but overrated is silly.  Regardless, like the Cowboys and Pats in football, no one pulls ratings like the Yankees.  Although the Stros are playing one of the other teams that do well ratings-wise, as far as baseball ratings go. 

Ok

16 hours ago, TxHoops said:

As much as I hate this, it is true. But, the Yankees have been significantly down in recent years, and have no real shot to win a World Series or even get there, they do pull the ratings up. 

2 hours ago, Tigers2010 said:

As much as I hate this, it is true. But, the Yankees have been significantly down in recent years, and have no real shot to win a World Series or even get there, they do pull the ratings up. 

It's why I ended up agreeing. ESPN baseball is almost always the Yanks or Red Sox. 

Go Astros!