South Carolina at Texas A&M

UTfanatic

4 minutes ago, TxHoops said:

Targeting on a block??

I guess you'd call it a crack back block?  But he put the crown of his helmet into the side of the guy's head. And it was unnecessary, about 4 yds from the runner, who was literally at the half yard line.  Sumlin went crazy on the sideline when they confirmed the call, which was dumb. I disagree with a lot of targeting calls, but this was pretty much a textbook case of a blow to the head of a defenseless player.

6 minutes ago, PhatMack19 said:

Blocked the defenseless player from the side.  He probably wouldn’t have been able to make the tackle before he scored anyways.  

5 minutes ago, bullets13 said:

I guess you'd call it a crack back block?  But he put the crown of his helmet into the side of the guy's head. And it was unnecessary, about 4 yds from the runner, who was literally at the half yard line.  Sumlin went crazy on the sideline when they confirmed the call, which was dumb. I disagree with a lot of targeting calls, but this was pretty much a textbook case of a blow to the head of a defenseless player.

Gotcha.  Sounded crazy when I read it.  But makes sense now. 

1 hour ago, TXHORN_ET said:

Only took Chief 3 quarters to figure out the South Carolina offense was terrible and decided to dial up pressure. Aggies sitting 4-1..what will the record be after the next 4 games? Alabama..Florida..Miss State..Auburn.. tough row to hoe for anyone.

I would get that extension done for Sumlin now.  You don’t want all those other suitors to come calling after they run the table.