West Orange-Stark (3-0) vs Kennedale (4-0)

Goblin

I haven't seen anyone mention this yet, but it needs to be. The kicker for Kennedale is about the best HS kicker I've seen in years. That will be quite a weapon in close games. He was placekicking it into the end zone and had PLENTY of leg on their two FGs. Left footed, too. Does anyone know what college he's committed to? 

11 minutes ago, griff said:

I haven't seen anyone mention this yet, but it needs to be. The kicker for Kennedale is about the best HS kicker I've seen in years. That will be quite a weapon in close games. He was placekicking it into the end zone and had PLENTY of leg on their two FGs. Left footed, too. Does anyone know what college he's committed to? 

Then you seen Silsbee kicker than huh..lol

3 hours ago, Who That said:

Then you seen Silsbee kicker than huh..lol

Not taking anything away from the Silsbee kicker. I was impressed with him until I saw the Kennedale kicker last night. He was kicking the kickoffs out of the endzone and he was nearly kicking his extra point on top of the field house. He has a BIG leg. I've never seen anything like it in highschool.

I said one team  was going to make a statement after this game.I think both made a statement.D1 is going to have their hands full with Kennedale and WO-S is...WO-S.Coach T said we want see another team better the rest of the season...just as good but not better.  

5 hours ago, GUNHO said:

I said one team  was going to make a statement after this game.I think both made a statement.D1 is going to have their hands full with Kennedale and WO-S is...WO-S.Coach T said we want see another team better the rest of the season...just as good but not better.  

After last night I think Cuero is the only one that has a chance.

8 hours ago, Gasilla said:

Not taking anything away from the Silsbee kicker. I was impressed with him until I saw the Kennedale kicker last night. He was kicking the kickoffs out of the endzone and he was nearly kicking his extra point on top of the field house. He has a BIG leg. I've never seen anything like it in highschool.

Hey, hey....I used to do the same. Lol!

4 hours ago, griff said:

I did. That 46 yarder on us was impressive. I've also watched our kicker for two years who has been pretty dang good, too. But the Kennedale kicker had something a little extra over both of those boys. 

Yeah I" have seen some videos on the kid he will go to a very good school....