West Orange-Stark (3-0) vs Kennedale (4-0)

Goblin

On Tuesday, October 03, 2017 at 11:22 PM, Goblin said:

I wouldn’t say it means nothing. We have the same coaching staff and some of the same players as do they.  There is an overlap between years that should be taken into account.  Either they will run it and overpower us or trick us.  If they can’t do one of those things well enough they will lose.

We sure do have the same coaches. I went back and watched last year game. And as great as our d/line was all of last year.towards the end of 3rd qtr. and the majority of the 4th.they were so sloppy against Kennedale. And watching this year team they're not as stout as last year d/line at all. But this year team pursuit of the ball so for has been really impressive. Kennedale will get some yardage on them but they will struggle in some situations too. Bcz they know that trap is Comin with Knowles they will be very prepared.mandel as great as he was done a poor job last yr bcz he would over run it. And on offense after jack found his groove we started rolling.so we want put up no 45 points .but Chaka and Cooper could have big games on the outside bcz of the blitzing they do.if they play assignment football like they know how.we should win by a couple of scores.this also will be Kennedale toughest test too. Bcz the teams they have played weren't that gud on defense. 

29 minutes ago, chukslegacy said:

Good Luck to the Mustangs tonight!! Prove those Loudmouths up in North east Texas(smoaky)these boys mean business!! especially by way of ....................

I doubt few if any have seen Kennedale play. Most are probably just hoping. 

It's Gameday. Good luck to both and safe travels to Nac!!!!

On 10/4/2017 at 6:28 PM, robanadana said:

Too close to call. Watched WOS vs. Silsbee last Friday and I know Kennedale very well. Gonna be a good one. 2 point game either way.

On 10/4/2017 at 6:56 PM, Sportsguy17 said:

I remember the 2014 season we started out slow. Lost 2 games in non district. Nobody expected wos to make it really deep in the playoffs. Then mid way through district they just lit fire. Blow out teams in the playoffs, that wos was the underdogs in. And made it to the sc game.... So it don't matter how you start. It's about improving each week to get better. And I think this team has that potential.