West Orange-Stark (3-0) vs Kennedale (4-0)

Goblin

Might as well get this started now.

Kennedale is a Top 5 ranked 4A D1 team in every poll and has blown out all of their opponents so far. They still run the Wing-T and it is a good matchup for WO-S.  WO-S lead 38-0 last year and won 45-21 so that score is a little misleading.  They made it to the Semis last year and are perched to make a title run in 4A D1 with Argyle and Carthage being the biggest threats.

This will be the game of the week in 4A for sure 

Let the comments begin.

On Saturday, September 30, 2017 at 10:18 AM, tennisbc said:

This will be a great test for both teams. WOS will have their hands full with Kennedale. You could see both of these teams playing for a state championship. Kennedale will be gunning to end WOS's win streak and last years lost. I am thinking 27-21 WOS, but this could go the other way.

The 2 teams that I'm very impressed with w.o plays this year. That is Silsbee and Kennedale. Both are sound football teams that  should make alot of noise in the playoffs. W.o hands will b full this week with Kennedale. Even though jack shredded Kennedale last year he also took a few shots.and with the pressure they play there defense with. Watson could have a big game running 

On Saturday, September 30, 2017 at 11:19 AM, BMTSoulja1 said:

The thing about Kennadale...  They return dang near everyone from last year.  They were young.  

I agree.  WO-S will be in a battle...

Not everyone.  They're best defensive player was an all American. And he was a monster. Thank God he is gone. They have a couple of descent defensive players .rest are average. And bcz w.o knows how to defend the wing T they will struggle some on offense. But they have a couple of RB's that can really take it to the house. If Chaka is halfway descent throwing the ball.he could have a big game. Bcz there secondary isn't that gud.

1 hour ago, EnjoyLife said:

Kennedale...something like 31-21.

Hate to tell u enjoy life they want come close to 31 points on that defense. Check the teams that Kennedale has played and they aren't that gud.ans I will assure u there isn't a player on Kennedale team that has the speed w.o just saw in Kaylon Barnes. So those big runs that they u see are against teams that aren't that gud.  And if u look at last year.the game was already a blow out. And w.o started putting in the subs.and there defense wasn't that gud outside of 2 kids.if u don't know by now if Kennedale gets tired they will be done! !

I thought Silsbee limited WOS to big plays.  Problem was...every big play allowed ended up in the end zone except one and it took prob fastest dude in state to keep that from happening.

You have to stop them Everytime or it's to the house. It's tough to keep up that pace the whole game, one bad drive sets you back and then you press.

Silsbee was in it until the above. One bad drive drained their momentum and WOS answered with a TD to put it 27-17.  Fourth quarter is where Stangs put teams away. 

Mentally and then physically.

They will have to pass more though than usual if Watson can't get the edge. If he does, lights out.  Too good in open space.  Defense can be scored on though, not as dominant as last couple years but still very good.

I'm leaning 34-21 WOS. 

Believe it looks a lot like the Silsbee game.  WOS didn't make too many mistakes.  Gotta take advantage when they do.  We didn't.