Evadale 6 Hemphill 38/FINAL

WOSgrad

Ouch! Been a while since Evadale had a team blow them out, I think mostly due to a weak schedule every year. I bet Evadale didn't see them Hornets as this loaded and ready. HD played Hemphill in a scrimmage the 1st week this season, the Hornet QB is an RG3 look alike, the RB looks like Jerome Bettis. Hemphill has some speed at positions all over. Doesn't mean much at all, but Hemphill beat HD 2 scores to 0 in our live game scrimmage. Also based on D-Ville, the HD vs Evadale game should be competitive. 

20 hours ago, H-D BOBCAT 55 said:

Ouch! Been a while since Evadale had a team blow them out, I think mostly due to a weak schedule every year. I bet Evadale didn't see them Hornets as this loaded and ready. HD played Hemphill in a scrimmage the 1st week this season, the Hornet QB is an RG3 look alike, the RB looks like Jerome Bettis. Hemphill has some speed at positions all over. Doesn't mean much at all, but Hemphill beat HD 2 scores to 0 in our live game scrimmage. Also based on D-Ville, the HD vs Evadale game should be competitive. 

Evadale should blow HD out.  

11 minutes ago, BruinGrad87 said:

Offensive line is not as impressive, both backs can still scoot though. If their D can't get off the field against HD and HD controls clock, game may be even closer...

I'll by that.  What happened to the backs when they played Hemphill?  

We had one starter who was not at this game and had a freshman playing O-Line in his spot and a couple of others players not in their normal positions on offense! Our Defense had some in different spots as well! Should be back to normal by the time we play HD ! The refs also had our number for some reason that night as well! #Penalties For example Evadale kicks to Hemphill very visibly bounces off receivers chest and Evadale player jumps on the ball and comes up with it in his hand that's a no brainer it's our ball again! But whatever a lot of slinging hands and mouthing but only caught our players for some reason??? #Funny

32 minutes ago, oldschool2 said:

I thought Dville would blow HD out.  Honestly I could see the game being very competitive.  I still Evadale beats HD but it'll be a good game I bet.

I obviously overrated Dville based on the early game against Evadale.  I thought they would be a little better this year.  After seeing Dville lost to WOS JV it opened my eyes.  Looks like all teams are down in strength in this district.  

28 minutes ago, CH96 said:

I obviously overrated Dville based on the early game against Evadale.  I thought they would be a little better this year.  After seeing Dville lost to WOS JV it opened my eyes.  Looks like all teams are down in strength in this district.  

WOS JV is not your normal JV football team though. They can play.

3 hours ago, 24/7Fun said:

We had one starter who was not at this game and had a freshman playing O-Line in his spot and a couple of others players not in their normal positions on offense! Our Defense had some in different spots as well! Should be back to normal by the time we play HD ! The refs also had our number for some reason that night as well! #Penalties For example Evadale kicks to Hemphill very visibly bounces off receivers chest and Evadale player jumps on the ball and comes up with it in his hand that's a no brainer it's our ball again! But whatever a lot of slinging hands and mouthing but only caught our players for some reason??? #Funny

When you get blowed out by that score, there is nothing you can say. Now, if it was like 6-12 points maybe...