Splendora at Humble

Johhny Ringo

On 9/29/2017 at 10:08 AM, bronco pride said:

Uhhhhhh. This could very well be Splendora's only shot at a district win. Humbles qb if he plays can kind off make up the difference on Humbles many faults. Since he was on crutches last week I'm assuming he will not play which is why I even give Splendora a chance.

Man oh man our district is in a sad shape. I think only 24 5a is weaker top to bottom in the entire region. Humble only managed 5 first downs and a little over 150yds offense against Splendora.

4 hours ago, bronco pride said:

Man oh man our district is in a sad shape. I think only 24 5a is weaker top to bottom in the entire region. Humble only managed 5 first downs and a little over 150yds offense against Splendora.

Depending on matchups and who makes it, 3-1 22-5A this year.  I've penciled in PAM and PNG into the 2nd round.

25 minutes ago, CougarCal said:

Depending on matchups and who makes it, 3-1 22-5A this year.  I've penciled in PAM and PNG into the 2nd round.

I agree. I think Crosby will just be able to outscore everyone in our district. I honestly think Crosby will be the only team left after the first round. Cleveland will have 5a enrollment next year. I could see our district picking up Livingston and Cleveland while dropping NC and Porter. Which would not be good.

20 hours ago, bronco pride said:

I agree. I think Crosby will just be able to outscore everyone in our district. I honestly think Crosby will be the only team left after the first round. Cleveland will have 5a enrollment next year. I could see our district picking up Livingston and Cleveland while dropping NC and Porter. Which would not be good.

Who would run into Fort Bend Marshall in the second round? I guess what I am asking is, who would go D2 as of right now?

On ‎10‎/‎1‎/‎2017 at 0:29 PM, bronco pride said:

Why would you think you will lose NC and Porter? I do not believe the enrollment will put them in 6A yet. The third high school will likely be built before snapshot numbers in 2019.

48 minutes ago, Lightning/Eagle said:

Why would you think you will lose NC and Porter? I do not believe the enrollment will put them in 6A yet. The third high school will likely be built before snapshot numbers in 2019.

Cleveland wil be 5a for sure. I'm not saying NC or Porter will be 6a enrollment just think Cleveland find its way in Daytons district whatever that turns out to be. We will see though. Snapshot should be next year. I thought it was every 2 years with redistricting. Side note NC qb is nice. Receivers dropped to many passes but he puts it right on the money.

Edited by bronco pride

2 hours ago, bronco pride said:

Cleveland wil be 5a for sure. I'm not saying NC or Porter will be 6a enrollment just think Cleveland find its way in Daytons district whatever that turns out to be. We will see though. Snapshot should be next year. I thought it was every 2 years with redistricting. Side note NC qb is nice. Receivers dropped to many passes but he puts it right on the money.

NC is about 15 minutes from Cleveland. Unfortunately, I think it will be Cleveland, Splendora, NC, Porter, Caney Creek, Kpark, Humble. If Livingston stays 5A then I would add them for 8 teams. I am not sure how the D1 and D2 will work out though if they do move 5A into divisions.

I do believe the snapshot is later this month for the next realignment, that is why I said 2019. Wish I could have seen the game. I watched it on Texanlive when I got home. Did you have any thought on how #2 looked for NC? Only a soph. He has some big time offers on the table including Alabama. Also # 21 who ran the ball quite a bit is a freshman. We did lose a all district LB from last year the first game of the year which was a blow to our D. Not sure if he will return as it was a knee.

43 minutes ago, Lightning/Eagle said:

NC is about 15 minutes from Cleveland. Unfortunately, I think it will be Cleveland, Splendora, NC, Porter, Caney Creek, Kpark, Humble. If Livingston stays 5A then I would add them for 8 teams. I am not sure how the D1 and D2 will work out though if they do move 5A into divisions.

I do believe the snapshot is later this month for the next realignment, that is why I said 2019. Wish I could have seen the game. I watched it on Texanlive when I got home. Did you have any thought on how #2 looked for NC? Only a soph. He has some big time offers on the table including Alabama. Also # 21 who ran the ball quite a bit is a freshman. We did lose a all district LB from last year the first game of the year which was a blow to our D. Not sure if he will return as it was a knee.

#2 was nice. Nice size speed and hands. Rest of the receiving core was average and several had some huge drops. The kicker really impressed me. Didn't look athletic at all but could kick the hell out of the ball. I had no idea that little rb was a freshman. Wasn't that impressed with him but now hearing he was a freshman I'm very impressed. Defense will give up a lot of points against a good offense IMO. The past 2 weeks against very average teams NC gave up over 500 yds rushing which will not get it done against playoff caliber teams. Not really sure what NC offense is really capable of because I got the feeling they were not showing much against Dayton. I think with that qb y'all have and his ability to run and throw NC could put up points for sure. Any way best of luck to y'all. Stadium is an awesome place to watch a football game.

16 minutes ago, bronco pride said:

#2 was nice. Nice size speed and hands. Rest of the receiving core was average and several had some huge drops. The kicker really impressed me. Didn't look athletic at all but could kick the hell out of the ball. I had no idea that little rb was a freshman. Wasn't that impressed with him but now hearing he was a freshman I'm very impressed. Defense will give up a lot of points against a good offense IMO. The past 2 weeks against very average teams NC gave up over 500 yds rushing which will not get it done against playoff caliber teams. Not really sure what NC offense is really capable of because I got the feeling they were not showing much against Dayton. I think with that qb y'all have and his ability to run and throw NC could put up points for sure. Any way best of luck to y'all. Stadium is an awesome place to watch a football game.

Thanks and I agree with you. Losing a key senior linebacker really hurt our run D. The secondary are young, no seniors. We also have a freshman on the D line that gets a good bit of playing time. Good luck to the Broncos the rest of the way.

9 minutes ago, Lightning/Eagle said:

Thanks and I agree with you. Losing a key senior linebacker really hurt our run D. The secondary are young, no seniors. We also have a freshman on the D line that gets a good bit of playing time. Good luck to the Broncos the rest of the way.

Didn't buy a program and had no idea NC was that young. Looks like big things in the future over there.