Super 16 Extravaganza Schedule, Sept.30-Oct. 1

AggiesAreWe

Losing to Clear Lake and Sam Houston is nothing to be worried about. These games don't matter, although I can understand always wanting to win. Tough competition is good for these kids. They need to know that, no matter how good you think you are, you can be beaten. There's always work to be done.

It's better than them beating up on cream puffs to feel better about themselves.

7 minutes ago, AggiesAreWe said:

Yep

Gotcha. 

I know I don’t know half of what you do re: what goes on over there.  The one concern I would have versus last year is the leadership lost, especially with a couple of the seniors.   Always a risk of a team with so much talent and personalities gelling.  Hopefully the kids and Coach Sigler will get it figured out. 

A lot of experience and talent graduated from Silsbee last season, not to mention strong personalities as well.

When football is over and the team comes together I expect they will gel and then make a strong run in the playoffs.  They just have to maybe weather some early storms. 

On 9/30/2017 at 4:51 PM, AggiesAreWe said:

I'm concerned

I am also the Tigers need to understand they will get everyone's best shot and have to be up for the challenge. Also seen Braylon today on crutches said he hurt foot and it was swollen he said he didn't play on Sunday because of the foot. Silsbee escaped the injury bug last year.

18 hours ago, SportsJunkie32 said:

I beg to differ, go undefeated, win another state title, and National Title. That Sir is how you “go up from a state title”

Silsbee is good enough to win it all again in 4A.  They are not good enough to do all that other stuff.

• 2 weeks later...