Local teams playing

6A Atascocita

6A North Shore

5A Beaumont Central

5A PA Memorial

4A Silsbee

Private Concordia Luthren

Private St. Thomas

Silsbee is the only 4A team in this event. All other teams are 6A/5A or large private.

(note: Beaumont Ozen is playing in the Showcase part of the event, not Championship)

32 minutes ago, DXTR said:

I heard Sam Houston was SOLID. Better than last year. 

Two really good players, one is easily one of the top 5 HS players in the greater Houston area.  Fall ball means very little.  Silsbee losing a couple of games against 6A schools without their football guys would concern me exactly zero if I’m a Silsbee fan.  But I know you always want to win when you keep score.  Against SH especially, that is one of the few times will play someone who has better guard play. 

6 minutes ago, TxHoops said:

Two really good players, one is easily one of the top 5 HS players in the greater Houston area.  Fall ball means very little.  Silsbee losing a couple of games against 6A schools without their football guys would concern me exactly zero if I’m a Silsbee fan.  But I know you always want to win when you keep score.  Against SH esepically, that is one of the few times will play someone who has better guard play. 

I'm concerned