West Orange-Stark 34 Silsbee 17/FINAL

WOSgrad

4 minutes ago, WOS99 said:

I just rolled my eyes so hard I pulled a muscle. 

I am not there but what was said on the broadcast was that there was a jump offside and looked like contact.  No call. In fairness Mike didn't know if there was contact but Tim said the center moved like there was.

Sounds like a good hard fought game.  Sounds like the Tigers are going in the right direction for district and playoffs.  And say what you want, I love the fact that Coach Smith and the Tigers schedule games to get his team better for when it counts.  They aren’t scurred.  

I was surprised with the amount of penalties that wos committed, mainly false starts. Bad snaps killed them tonight as well. Y'all need to get that cleaned up and make a run to state. Silsbee played much better than anybody, including myself, expected. Collins has to get some more time in the pocket!! Great job passing the ball tonght though when he could.

14 minutes ago, L-Train11 said:

That play when Barnes ran down wos running back and saved a long td run... good lord he looked fast!!!

He is. Cooper never saw him til he was right next to him . Silsbee has a really gud team.fatigued set in late.for everyone that truly loves football really needs to see this kid cooper! He is special and only a junior.