Dayton @ New Caney predictions

BellBiz30

1 hour ago, Red Boyou said:

36-28 Dayton, hopefully they were able to correct a few things this week and don't look at the scoreboard if they are fortunate enough to get ahead.

1 hour ago, BellBiz30 said:

Does Dayton play tough for 4 quarters and pull out the win or does New Caney keep rolling ?

I've seen a fire in these boys this week. They are working hard and having fun at the same time. I'm looking forward to Friday night. This game is a very important game for the Broncos. Good luck Broncos, coaches and the players, keep on keeping on !!!!!!!!

3 hours ago, Lightning/Eagle said:

Wish I could be there to see it. Will be traveling on a 8 hour flight during the game. I think NC will prevail at home.

The doubt does stand out in your comment. The Broncos will be bringing it Friday night. They have been working their tails off and conditioning extra hard this week. Dayton Bronco football is back, jack.

1 hour ago, Bronco94 said:

All I know is we gonna show up Friday night and support these Broncos and of course we want to see the Broncos victorious, which there is a 50% chance the Eagles will win but guess what, there is that 50% chance the Broncos will win. I like our chances, I'm going with the 2017 Dayton Broncos!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Is orebo coming back?

2 hours ago, CCRed said:

Sounds like a sore loser statement. Although, I do think NC and Dayton both will beat BH. 

Sore loser statement? Lol, ok, if you think that Crosby is good, you're delusional. The 3 teams I've watched are BH, Crosby, KP and all 3 are way down this year. How is that being a sore loser when I have my own team in that statement? Good grief

6 hours ago, Bbfan1988 said:

Looks like the Broncos are doing just fine without him.  He should wait to come back until after the Broncos play the hill

It's tough on him watching from the sideline but I got a feeling when he gets to suit back up, look out. Number 21 gonna be flying around. I was glad to see the defense step up like they have though.

1 hour ago, Octfeb said:

There was another player who hasn't been playing, but heard he would be able to play in this game. Anyone know who it is? Or is this just a rumor from the stands? 

I only knew of orebo being hurt.  My pal in dayton is friends with his father so I've been trying to get some info.  I know that he is starting to get some attention in football from some D-1 schools.  I guess us on the hill can't have all the D-1 talent

8 hours ago, TradenupBH said:

Sore loser statement? Lol, ok, if you think that Crosby is good, you're delusional. The 3 teams I've watched are BH, Crosby, KP and all 3 are way down this year. How is that being a sore loser when I have my own team in that statement? Good grief

You do realize Friendswood is  2-1 with their only loss coming to BH. BH played well up until they where killed by injuries. Any way back to Dayton vs NC. Dayton has played Splendora and Humble 2 teams that will finish in the bottom 3 (particularly if Humbles QB doesn't get well) so tonight should be a much better judge of where this team is. NC qb is an Air Force commit I believe and is very mobile with a good arm.  I definitely think NC will put up points just have to see if Dayton can match them. Nice stadium and should be good weather.

22 minutes ago, bronco pride said:

You do realize Friendswood is  2-1 with their only loss coming to BH. BH played well up until they where killed by injuries. Any way back to Dayton vs NC. Dayton has played Splendora and Humble 2 teams that will finish in the bottom 3 (particularly if Humbles QB doesn't get well) so tonight should be a much better judge of where this team is. NC qb is an Air Force commit I believe and is very mobile with a good arm.  I definitely think NC will put up points just have to see if Dayton can match them. Nice stadium and should be good weather.

Same kid from last year? 

If so he's not super mobile but he has a pretty dang good arm.