PAM vs Nederland

pakronos

8 hours ago, Mr. Buddy Garrity said:

Just a lil something to talk about after im done here Monday night: Memorial vs Vidor for the 22-5A championship like last year as I said. You'll see. 

I just don't see vidor doing it this year... but you proved everybody wrong last year so who knows... I'll be at this game tonight, excited to see both these teams and what they got

9 hours ago, WOSgrad said:

This ain't required reading and I don't know any law compelling you to post that. 

You want to leave?  Say the word and I can definitely assist in that regard.

I told you that months ago, want the screenshot? I keep receipts. Dont play with me. You can say wtf you want on the back end, dont mean anything to me.

Lots of trash getting thrown around in here, so I just want to take a second to wish my DOGS good luck tonight. Praying for no injuries for both teams and GOOD SPORTSMANSHIP!!!  Was at this game last year in PA  .... if my kid didn't shake hands with the players of the other team he would be wishing he had after he got his butt tore up when he got home.  There is NO good reason for not showing good sportsmanship and I don't care who you are or where you came from.

4 minutes ago, L-Train11 said:

I saw the screenshots on twitter just now. Let's just say that WOSGrad handled the situation professional according to the private message that BG posted. Not sure what the issue could have been though.

Oh, ok.  I'll have to take your word for it at the moment because I'm not on Twitter...

16 minutes ago, Michele said:

Lots of trash getting thrown around in here, so I just want to take a second to wish my DOGS good luck tonight. Praying for no injuries for both teams and GOOD SPORTSMANSHIP!!!  Was at this game last year in PA  .... if my kid didn't shake hands with the players of the other team he would be wishing he had after he got his butt tore up when he got home.  There is NO good reason for not showing good sportsmanship and I don't care who you are or where you came from.

They will shake the Bulldogs hands tonight before they kick their but.  Kenny Ray got off the gas against us and Ozen, I don't think he will do that tonight, for whatever reason :)

Titans 49

Bulldogs 13

12 minutes ago, L-Train11 said:

I saw the screenshots on twitter just now. Let's just say that WOSGrad handled the situation professional according to the private message that BG posted. Not sure what the issue could have been though.

He decided to go on twitter to trash the site......now there is a surprise...not!

4 minutes ago, Jag Insider said:

They will shake the Bulldogs hands tonight before they kick their but.  Kenny Ray got off the gas against us and Ozen, I don't think he will do that tonight, for whatever reason :)

Titans 49

Bulldogs 13

I hope they do shake hands tonight, we're neighbors and we should treat each other so with respect.  Good luck and may the best team win.

GO BULLDOGS!!!

33 minutes ago, Michele said:

Need more parents like you in this world!!

7 minutes ago, chorizo said:

I'll give it to PNG hands down on this one..school spirit and bigger crowds than anyone in the state possibly!!!

On 9/27/2017 at 0:33 AM, ROSCHONSBIGBRO said:

McMillan and my bro are buds. He is a beast. Hope he goes as far as he can

You don't get out much.  But that's the myopia of being from mid county.  Desoto/Cedar Hill is a big deal, for example.  Allen has about as many kids in their school as the city of Port Neches.  But again, myopic mid county has to be bigger......

Anyway, all PAM needs is 50 or so kids to show up in Black helmets to beat the N out of West Bubble

Y'all still mad about the Memorial kids both shaking y'all kid's hand.  Again, y'all do realize that during the REAL coin toss by the field house, those kids shook hands already.  when the game starts,  yes, they didn't shake hands.  It was the big game psychological edge.  Almost like when the team captains meet at the 50 yard line and his team takes a couple of steps from the sidelines..  psychological from that point.  But y'all probably already knew this...  The PA kids do respect their opponents, contrary to popular belief...