PAM vs Nederland

pakronos

19 minutes ago, pakronos said:

That was an A$$ whipping??? I took it as a loss in which PAM Got outplayed in the first half. What do you want?? A cookie???

Don’t think I was responding to you. No need to be a smart A$$! Y’all got bullied all night long! Y’all outplayed in the 1st half and 2nd half! On a diet can’t have a cookie but thanks!

Edited by Realville
Wrong word

41 minutes ago, pakronos said:

And Barbie hill done what??? Hmmm... PAM starters would sit that playoff game of BH to face them lol

Nothing, but we not pounding our chest. Y'all had two more playoff win then us last year. Let that soak in. Lol

PAM been in existence for 15 years and one appearance in a state championship. This argument is every year when PAM fans start beating their chest about how great they are and how any kid that betters himself goes to a different school gets berated by you. Nobody will dispute the talent you guys have, but BH, PNG, NED, WOS, WB, and several others have atleast a ring during the last century. Several of us may not be as good as PAM now, but we all have history with the exception of PAM. No doubt PAM will have a good regular season, but by the 3rd round ya'll will be with everyone else playing basketball. LOL

15 minutes ago, pakronos said:

Ahhh the little vidor pirate wants to thread jack.... you and your team isn't relevant. The sympathy will not be available for that game.

Not try to thread jack just responding to a comment on this thread. Hope y’all beat the dog poo out of Nederland. No pun intended. Have a lot love for PA I was born there and still have extended family there. Don’t worry about the sympathy at the end of the season. We heard the same thing last year. Lol

2 hours ago, Mr. Buddy Garrity said:

Tick tock

Tick tock

Kibbles n bits spilling everywhere. 

Dont worry though, this too shall pass mutts. Business trip tomorrow night in the hood of nederland. Good luck, yall gonna need it trust me. 

52-17

BG is back?!!!!

2 hours ago, TradenupBH said:

Nothing, but we not pounding our chest. Y'all had two more playoff win then us last year. Let that soak in. Lol

PAM been in existence for 15 years and one appearance in a state championship. This argument is every year when PAM fans start beating their chest about how great they are and how any kid that betters himself goes to a different school gets berated by you. Nobody will dispute the talent you guys have, but BH, PNG, NED, WOS, WB, and several others have atleast a ring during the last century. Several of us may not be as good as PAM now, but we all have history with the exception of PAM. No doubt PAM will have a good regular season, but by the 3rd round ya'll will be with everyone else playing basketball. LOL

Crosby and summer creek syndrome 

4 hours ago, TradenupBH said:

Whatever, it was about 5 years ago that ant hill was thumping their chest. Thing about it, PAM and it's fans can BACK THE TALK UP. Also PA has a couple of football titles from the pvuil in the 50's. Oh and atleast PAM will be in the 3rd rd while BH season ends before the playoffs start. Now go have your seat in the corner... 

On 9/27/2017 at 4:17 PM, Knoddy1 said:

You know Pak memorial has never played in Nederland but evidently some of your past teams have and must not have come out too good, thus you throw out crooked refs to use as an excuse right, if the titans are as good as you say you wouldn't have to, just so you know we don't pick refs they are done by mutual agreement of the coaches.

Refs wont matter tomorrow. That scoreboard gonna do all the talking. 

42 minutes ago, Mr. Buddy Garrity said:

Just a lil something to talk about after im done here Monday night: Memorial vs Vidor for the 22-5A championship like last year as I said. You'll see. 

Welcome back.  Wow, you and rob back in consecutive weeks.  What a treat.  You get an attaboy for last year.  I think you were the only non-pirate fan that thot Vidor would win.  Good luck to your Titans tomorrow, although I don't think they need luck.

29 minutes ago, REBgp said:

Welcome back.  Wow, you and rob back in consecutive weeks.  What a treat.  You get an attaboy for last year.  I think you were the only non-pirate fan that thot Vidor would win.  Good luck to your Titans tomorrow, although I don't think they need luck.

Not back Reb. 

16 minutes ago, Mr. Buddy Garrity said:

Trust me I said the same thing to myself concerning this site before and it still stands. Only posting here cause its mutts week. Im out after Monday night dont worry. It cant come quicker. 

Aww man, I thought that this was your "The Return of..." moment lol

37 minutes ago, Mr. Buddy Garrity said:

Trust me I said the same thing to myself concerning this site before and it still stands. Only posting here cause its mutts week. Im out after Monday night dont worry. It cant come quicker. 

This ain't required reading and I don't know any law compelling you to post that. 

You want to leave?  Say the word and I can definitely assist in that regard.

8 hours ago, pakronos said:

Whatever, it was about 5 years ago that ant hill was thumping their chest. Thing about it, PAM and it's fans can BACK THE TALK UP. Also PA has a couple of football titles from the pvuil in the 50's. Oh and atleast PAM will be in the 3rd rd while BH season ends before the playoffs start. Now go have your seat in the corner... 

Lol, I couldn't take a seat because you already in it with that weak come back. It was just last year that BH destroyed Vidor, who ended PAM's reign of a couple of wins their first year in 5A. You need to come back to earth, PAM is average at best.