PAM vs Nederland

pakronos

2 hours ago, pakronos said:

So far nobody is predicting a blow out hence my 28 Pam and 24 Nederland. Unless da mutts have an offensive line, bla syn is gonna be in his back all night leaving the rb to do all the work. The refs keep this close as always in Nederland 

LOL...Already complaining about the officials before the game starts?  I guess you have your built in excuse if it's a tight game.  Why would you say the officials favor Nederland???  This should be good.  

1 hour ago, Aces_Full said:

LOL...Already complaining about the officials before the game starts?  I guess you have your built in excuse if it's a tight game.  Why would you say the officials favor Nederland???  This should be good.  

Ahhh either you are a Nederland homer or a millennial... neither is s good look lol jk. For the longest time, Port Arthur NEVER had a clean officiating crew at Nederland. When my beloved Lincoln last visited that wretched stadium, a crew from Houston had to be requested to get a fair treatment. Promise you this, two of Hines long TDs will be called back...gonna be worse come October 13th, but that's another game thread for later

26 minutes ago, pakronos said:

Ahhh either you are a Nederland homer or a millennial... neither is s good look lol jk. For the longest time, Port Arthur NEVER had a clean officiating crew at Nederland. When my beloved Lincoln last visited that wretched stadium, a crew from Houston had to be requested to get a fair treatment. Promise you this, two of Hines long TDs will be called back...gonna be worse come October 13th, but that's another game thread for later

LMAO!!

1 hour ago, pakronos said:

Lincoln destroyed them that last year tho so it didn't make a difference who the refs were. That year was great. It was awesome to see Lincoln destroy PNG and Nederland one last time 

A whole lot closer than most people think. Nederland may be the toughest place in this District to play. Hate going in there and hearing AC/DC blaring over the PA and seeing those monsters come out of the locker room. The fans can be rough and tumble and even though i don't think PAM gets intimidated, the Bone Yard is still a 10 point home field advantage.

Final score 17-14.

Who wins? Who knows?

You know Pak memorial has never played in Nederland but evidently some of your past teams have and must not have come out too good, thus you throw out crooked refs to use as an excuse right, if the titans are as good as you say you wouldn't have to, just so you know we don't pick refs they are done by mutual agreement of the coaches.