Hull-Daisetta vs Deweyville

H-D BOBCAT 55

On 9/27/2017 at 0:12 PM, REBgp said:

I haven't seen HD play (will on 10/6), but I have seen Deweyville.  They have a couple of DT that look like they could be starting for UT on defense.  Pirates are much improved, especially on defense, great pursuit.  Couple of small backs quick as beagles.  No way I can account for potential returning Bobcats, so based on what I do know, Deweyville 22 HD 14.

I know this is a new year with new teams but unless Hull is a much improved ball club, Deweyville is going to run away with this one. Deweyville has improved alot on defense and a much better team all around. Love the beagle comparison!

2 hours ago, Toughmudder said:

I know this is a new year with new teams but unless Hull is a much improved ball club, Deweyville is going to run away with this one. Deweyville has improved alot on defense and a much better team all around. Love the beagle comparison!

A long time ago, in a galaxy far, far, away, my son had a beagle.  He seemed to break the laws of science (physics?).  Full speed then make a 90 degree right turn without any apparent slowdown lol. 

I remember playing against Levi and Logan Moore, Blake Buxton and RJ Hester. Those games were slobber knockers!  We went 3-1 vs D-Ville during my time, but you always left the D-Ville games limping, hurting and bruised up, those boys were corn fed and tough. Trying to tackle Levi Moore was exhausting, boy was a bruiser! 

I think the ole small, under sized HD Bobcats may surprise some folks tonight... 

45 minutes ago, H-D BOBCAT 55 said:

I remember playing against Levi and Logan Moore, Blake Buxton and RJ Hester. Those games were slobber knockers!  We went 3-1 vs D-Ville during my time, but you always left the D-Ville games limping, hurting and bruised up, those boys were corn fed and tough. Trying to tackle Levi Moore was exhausting, boy was a bruiser! 

I think the ole small, under sized HD Bobcats may surprise some folks tonight... 

Levi moore is now on the coaching staff and Blake's nephew is the QB

2 hours ago, H-D BOBCAT 55 said:

Under sized?  You have a kid 300 lbs..  Some 2A teams starting 11 would hardly weigh 300 lbs :)