The NFL

Reagan

This is the hidden content, please
Retweeted

NFL player PatTillman joined U.S. Army in 2002. He was killed in action 2004. He fought 4our country/freedom.

DKgqEJzXcAArWpz.jpg:large

7 minutes ago, Reagan said:
Retweeted

NFL player PatTillman joined U.S. Army in 2002. He was killed in action 2004. He fought 4our country/freedom.

Like Villanueva of the Steelers, you can bet he wouldn't kneel or stay in the locker room during the anthem.  He is a true hero, not the jokers that suit up on Sunday.

The old expression, Killed the Goose that laid the golden egg, comes to mind.  These players are doing just that it appears.  Still say Roger could (should) have stopped this with Kapertwit.  Jerry Jones did.  It's my limited understanding that his main job is to protect the image of the NFL.  If that's true, he's failed.  Miserably.

I’ve been in 3 Fantasy Football leagues with close friends for probably 20 years now.  I quit them all this year. I have zero interest in watching a political sideshow instead of sports.  There is no point in playing fantasy for a sport I don’t even watch.  

Last year I made a deal with the wife.  She leaves me alone for college football Saturday and we can do whatever she wants on Sunday.  It’s been great and I don’t miss it one bit.  We spent yesterday at the Golden Nugget pool swimming with the kids.  I watched maybe 4 or 5 plays total while ordering a beer at the swim up bar.  It was a great Sunday!

11 minutes ago, PhatMack19 said:

I’ve been in 3 Fantasy Football leagues with close friends for probably 20 years now.  I quit them all this year. I have zero interest in watching a political sideshow instead of sports.  There is no point in playing fantasy for a sport I don’t even watch.  

Last year I made a deal with the wife.  She leaves me alone for college football Saturday and we can do whatever she wants on Sunday.  It’s been great and I don’t miss it one bit.  We spent yesterday at the Golden Nugget pool swimming with the kids.  I watched maybe 4 or 5 plays total while ordering a beer at the swim up bar.  It was a great Sunday!

So say us all.

11 minutes ago, PhatMack19 said:

love the Nugget.  When I evacuated for the flood, was in a local motel until the water went out.  Just got out of Beaumont before they closed I-10 and spent a week at the Nugget.  Felt a little guilty being in such great surroundings during such a difficult time

3 hours ago, stevenash said:

love the Nugget.  When I evacuated for the flood, was in a local motel until the water went out.  Just got out of Beaumont before they closed I-10 and spent a week at the Nugget.  Felt a little guilty being in such great surroundings during such a difficult time

Spent Rita at the Horseshoe in Bossier City..  No the feeling.