Black AMERICAN's Perspective on National Athem

5GallonBucket

16 minutes ago, new tobie said:

So as puerto rico struggles to survive, the president is tweeting about Steph Curry

And your point is? Oops, I just read the name of the author of this post. This is even too low for me to reach. Maybe a third grader will jump in the fray and give a free educational lesson. Naw, even those kids are laughing. Carry on.

7 hours ago, new tobie said:

complimenting him for the Tom Landry firing

So the owner fires a man who won two Super Bowls, and 13 Divisional Titles, and you're complimenting him?  One of the greatest innovators in football history, who invented the 4-3 defense, and started using the shotgun formation.  He fires that man and you're complimenting Jerry Jones?  The same Jerry Jones who ran off Jimmy Johnson?  The same Jimmy Johnson, from Port Arthur, who won two Super Bowls while coaching the Cowboys, who left because Jones was trying to coach the team from his private suite?

Lmbo, got ya.

7 hours ago, Englebert said:

And your point is? Oops, I just read the name of the author of this post. This is even too low for me to reach. Maybe a third grader will jump in the fray and give a free educational lesson. Naw, even those kids are laughing. Carry on.

Very trump like post. Message boards give folks like you the opportunity to express yourself.

2 hours ago, baddog said:

Its all about rights. You have the right to spit on the graves of people who laid down their lives for you and me, and he has the right to call you SOBs

Thats not what kneeling is all about and you know it. The divider in chief just wants you all to believe that. The man that has cheated on all his wives and lies every day of his life

20 minutes ago, new tobie said:

Thats not what kneeling is all about and you know it. The divider in chief just wants you all to believe that. The man that has cheated on all his wives and lies every day of his life

You still scream about Trump cheating on his wives, but yet you say nothing about the past potus', of your party, that have done the same.  But when grab um is what you come up with the majority of the time, we shouldn't really expect to much else from you.  The laughter is deafening!

1 hour ago, BS Wildcats said:

You still scream about Trump cheating on his wives, but yet you say nothing about the past potus', of your party, that have done the same.  But when grab um is what you come up with the majority of the time, we shouldn't really expect to much else from you.  The laughter is deafening!

Slavery and racism,  you guys say leave that in the past. Trump is the present.

15 minutes ago, jv_coach said:

The last President thought it was cool to have a baby partially born then poke a hole in child's skull and scramble the kids brains. But you keep beating that dead moral high horse  that you love so much.

+10000000000000000000-  once again,  very selective outrage that the left BELIEVES is acceptable

3 hours ago, LumRaiderFan said:

What is it about, Tobie?  Explain to me exactly what are the players kneeling for?

Don't hold your breath.

5 hours ago, new tobie said:

On 10/9/2017 at 8:30 AM, stevenash said:

On 10/9/2017 at 4:55 AM, new tobie said:

On 10/5/2017 at 5:54 AM, new tobie said:

On 9/28/2017 at 8:33 AM, Big girl said:

On 9/27/2017 at 4:56 PM, AggiesAreWe said:

On 10/10/2017 at 3:56 PM, baddog said:

No one cares about Kapertwit. He's a fake. He dangled a carrot in front of all of you and you took the bait. What a bunch of blind, no thinking followers. He's your hero.

I don't follow Kaepernick in the media.  Most of the information I hear about him comes from this section of the message board.  

Ultimately the goal is the fear God who can destroy not only the body but also the soul & the body in hell.