Black AMERICAN's Perspective on National Athem

5GallonBucket

On 9/29/2017 at 0:44 AM, PhatMack19 said:

My sister is a Doctor and doesn’t feel the need to belittle people.  She’s one of the smartest people I know, but I’ve never heard her mention that in casual conversation.  In fact most people that don’t know her would never know what she does for a living.  

I did crack up when I read big girl’s quote- “trust me, I am a RN.”  Maybe she stayed in a Holiday Inn Express last night.....

Are you accusing big girl of acting like the prez. The prez bought him a wife. Would like to date his daughter, lies when the truth would do, cheats on his wives, cheats on his taxes, is deplorable. Did I mention he is deplorable. 

4 hours ago, new tobie said:

Are you accusing big girl of acting like the prez. The prez bought him a wife. Would like to date his daughter, lies when the truth would do, cheats on his wives, cheats on his taxes, is deplorable. Did I mention he is deplorable. 

Great work Tobie-  Please enlighten us- How did the President "buy" his wife, I need some proof rather than just your supposition.  I  think the truth "would do" when I was told to expect a $2500 annual premium decrease in my healthcare bill and instead, got an increase of considerably more than that.  So he cheats on his taxes?  With all of the smart/brilliant democrats available to substantiate that claim, why hasn't it happened. 

8 minutes ago, stevenash said:

Great work Tobie-  Please enlighten us- How did the President "buy" his wife, I need some proof rather than just your supposition.  I  think the truth "would do" when I was told to expect a $2500 annual premium decrease in my healthcare bill and instead, got an increase of considerably more than that.  So he cheats on his taxes?  With all of the smart/brilliant democrats available to substantiate that claim, why hasn't it happened. 

I actually had to give Tobie a like on that last statement...it actually made me laugh out loud.

On 10/5/2017 at 5:54 AM, new tobie said:

This is the hidden content, please

Trump only cheated on his first wife with his second, cheated on his second with his 3rd,  Im sure the presidential oath means more to him than his marriage vows.

10 minutes ago, six burg said:

Trump only cheated on his first wife with his second, cheated on his second with his 3rd,  Im sure the presidential oath means more to him than his marriage vows.

Why does "fake outrage" and "Bill Clinton" come to mind when reading this post. If Trump's sexual dalliances have you so up-in-arms, you should be livid at Clinton. But alas, he is still a pious figure in the eyes of those that spout contempt for Trump's personal affairs.

2 hours ago, Englebert said:

Why does "fake outrage" and "Bill Clinton" come to mind when reading this post. If Trump's sexual dalliances have you so up-in-arms, you should be livid at Clinton. But alas, he is still a pious figure in the eyes of those that spout contempt for Trump's personal affairs.

On 10/3/2017 at 9:16 PM, six burg said:

3 hours ago, Englebert said:

Let's not forget the darling of the Dims, JFK.

3 hours ago, Englebert said:

Trump isn't even close to being the president that Bill Clinton was, neither was Obama. and Bill did'nt have to offend wives and mothers of his own party. Offend blacks, mulims, hispanics, women, war heros,.......this list goes on forever 

7 minutes ago, six burg said:

Marilyn wouldn't have wasted her time sleeping with president Lamont Trump!

Don't steal my Lamont name for Big Girl. 

You are missing the whole point. You cry about Trump cheating on his wives, yet JFK bopping Marilyn is acceptable, so is Clinton getting polished by Monica. I don't care how you come at me, at least be consistent.

57 minutes ago, baddog said:

Don't steal my Lamont name for Big Girl. 

You are missing the whole point. You cry about Trump cheating on his wives, yet JFK bopping Marilyn is acceptable, so is Clinton getting polished by Monica. I don't care how you come at me, at least be consistent.

I have the right to bash trump, he bashes everyone else, have you ever seen a man child president like this bashing  the public.....even calling the puerto ricans lazy

Kapertwit says black lives don't matter. He can be bought. Nice guy to get behind with your oppression issues. What a FAKE. LMAO!

Vice President Mike Pence leaves Colts-49ers game after players reportedly kneel

10 hours ago, baddog said:

Kapertwit says black lives don't matter. He can be bought. Nice guy to get behind with your oppression issues. What a FAKE. LMAO!

Vice President Mike Pence leaves Colts-49ers game after players reportedly kneel

I take my oppression problems and all other problems to Jesus Christ.  

A lot of this could have been avoided.  I blame NFL HOF and current announcer James Loftin  He is Kaepernick's biological father.  

Any time we are swimming or hanging out outside with the family, I usually buy a watermelon.  The kids love them.  Does that make me racist?

Quote:

There is zero tolerance for discriminatory behavior inside the Detroit Fire Department. On Saturday, Sept. 30, 2017, at Engine 55, a trial firefighter (probationary employee) engaged in unsatisfactory work behavior which was deemed offensive and racially insensitive to members of the Detroit Fire Department. After a thorough investigation, it was determined that the best course of action was to terminate the employment of this probationary employee.

What was the transgression? I am glad you asked.

Why he brought a watermelon to work on his first day as a Detroit fireman. Oops.. Fireperson. 

36 minutes ago, PhatMack19 said:

Any time we are swimming or hanging out outside with the family, I usually buy a watermelon.  The kids love them.  Does that make me racist?

Quote:

There is zero tolerance for discriminatory behavior inside the Detroit Fire Department. On Saturday, Sept. 30, 2017, at Engine 55, a trial firefighter (probationary employee) engaged in unsatisfactory work behavior which was deemed offensive and racially insensitive to members of the Detroit Fire Department. After a thorough investigation, it was determined that the best course of action was to terminate the employment of this probationary employee.

What was the transgression? I am glad you asked.

Why he brought a watermelon to work on his first day as a Detroit fireman. Oops.. Fireperson. 

Someone is a total dumbarse.  This is what happens when you let liberals takeover.  But this is Detroit, where corruption runs deep in city government. I'm sure tobie and big girl see the firing as appropriate.  It's some type of racism in their liberal minds.