Black AMERICAN's Perspective on National Athem

5GallonBucket

On 9/25/2017 at 5:51 PM, BS Wildcats said:

Why haven't you given us your enlightenment on the church shooting in Tennessee?  A black man killing white church goers.  Are you ok with this?Maybe it is time to start renaming streets and taking down that statue in DC.  All this Confederate crap started with the shooting in SC.

No, I am not okay with this. It is a horrible situation.  I am not making excuses. You guys love to point out crimes committed by blacks while ignoring crimes committed by whites. You are NOT the superior race.

On 9/25/2017 at 10:42 AM, jv_coach said:

in  war going back to the Egyptians when people fought for the other side, it was frowned upon. Context  and truth the enemy of Bolshevikers  

On 9/25/2017 at 5:51 PM, BS Wildcats said:

Why haven't you given us your enlightenment on the church shooting in Tennessee?  A black man killing white church goers.  Are you ok with this?Maybe it is time to start renaming streets and taking down that statue in DC.  All this Confederate crap started with the shooting in SC.

No, I am not ok. I am not making excuses. You guys love to point out crimes committed by blacks while ignoring crimes committed by whites. You are NOT.tbe superior race.

On 9/25/2017 at 5:49 PM, stevenash said:

She simply ignores those little tid bits and tells you that it is not the truth.

I am not ok with people advocating the murder of cops. Were you okay with those white supremacist who held their march  to spew hate? Yes, you were. You were saying that they had a constitutional right to March, yet you'ryou're upset about NFL players taking a knee.

1 hour ago, Big girl said:

Racist white people don't want us to have a voice. GET OVER IT. Your "good ole days" are gone forever. This is not the 60s.

The hate spewing out in the form of racial bigotry and generalized stereotypes. I thought you were against such things.

Why have you not mentioned the trillions of dollars, allowed and supported by Whites, spent on social welfare programs specifically targeted to Blacks? Why not mention the passage of Civil Rights, Affirmative Action, and many outreach programs that would never exist without the support of the White majority? It seems you can conveniently ignore these things while casting racial stereotypes based on things that happened 50+ years ago. Following your line of thinking I guess I can surmise that all Blacks hate Whites. You are the epitome of what you claim to hate.

3 hours ago, Big girl said:

No, I am not ok. I am not making excuses. You guys love to point out crimes committed by blacks while ignoring crimes committed by whites. You are NOT.tbe superior race.

You are going off the deep end!!  How in the heck do you get that I said whites were the superior race?  You are becoming delusional, or your comprehension skills( considering you had any)are failing you.

On 9/26/2017 at 0:20 AM, Silsbee92 said:

Beautiful thing about History...  lots of it.

United Kingdom and the whole world condoned slavery of all races, including Africa.  No doubt that people from the continent of Africa have paid a heavy price in blood and sacrifice.  Many forms of slavery, Just depends on what rock you lived on whether you were the slave.  I can go all day on this topic but it will never be enough to extinguish the horror of slavery and murder.  

Brush up on your history.  United Kingdom had slavery as well.  Just hired (Fed and Clothed) anyone who would stand in front of their own Army. They were no better, so stop.

Took thousands of years for other countries to even begin outlawing Slavery of any kind.

Took this country less than 400 years dating back to Columbus.  Less than a hundred years and one civil war after the founding fathers formed our constitution, probably because most citizens fled countries where they were oppressed and enslaved in some fashion.  This country has made amendments to our bill of rights consistently compared to world history.  Is it perfect, absolutely not, but it has proven time and time again to be the best option on this round ball of rock.  

If you build it, they will come to take it.  This country will keep building if we stop tearing it down long enough to defend it for its beauty and freedom.

Not worried about past slavery, just worried about republicans that are trying  to bring it back