Black AMERICAN's Perspective on National Athem

5GallonBucket

For those of you asking "How does the national anthem have anything to do with racial profiling and oppression. "

The Star Spangled Banner was actually wrote as a poem by Author Francis Scott Key.  In it he openly celebrates the murder of slaves.

The song itself was rooted in the celebration of slavery and the murder of Africans in America, who were being hired by the British military to give them strength not only in the War of 1812, but in the Battle of Fort McHenry of 1814. These black men were called the Corps of Colonial Marines and they served valiantly for the British military. Key despised them. He was glad to see them experience terror and death in war — to the point that he wrote a poem about it. A shortened version of that poem is now our national anthem.....

No refuge could save the hireling and slave

From the terror of flight or the gloom of the grave,

And the star-spangled banner in triumph doth wave

O'er the land of the free and the home of the brave.

We have cops out killing black people for no reason. We have white supremacists marching the streets and plowing through crowds and Trump calls them "good people". 
I understand why they are taking a knee. I'm happy the NFL are supporting them. Something needs to change!

7 minutes ago, Big girl said:

For those of you asking "How does the national anthem have anything to do with racial profiling and oppression. "

The Star Spangled Banner was actually wrote as a poem by Author Francis Scott Key.  In it he openly celebrates the murder of slaves.

The song itself was rooted in the celebration of slavery and the murder of Africans in America, who were being hired by the British military to give them strength not only in the War of 1812, but in the Battle of Fort McHenry of 1814. These black men were called the Corps of Colonial Marines and they served valiantly for the British military. Key despised them. He was glad to see them experience terror and death in war — to the point that he wrote a poem about it. A shortened version of that poem is now our national anthem.....

We have cops out killing black people for no reason. We have white supremacists marching the streets and plowing through crowds and Trump calls them "good people". 
I understand why they are taking a knee. I'm happy the NFL are supporting them. Something needs to change!

We have BLM marching and shouting death to cops.  BLM burning and destroying neighborhoods.  You have blacks out looting people that have been the victims of catastrophic weather events(I'm sure there are whites doing the same).  So you need need to try and set on your pedestal and think that the whites are the only ones to blame.  There is plenty of evil doing to go around.  But that is the problem with the black community, always blame the white man.

25 minutes ago, BS Wildcats said:

We have BLM marching and shouting death to cops.  BLM burning and destroying neighborhoods.  You have blacks out looting people that have been the victims of catastrophic weather events(I'm sure there are whites doing the same).  So you need need to try and set on your pedestal and think that the whites are the only ones to blame.  There is plenty of evil doing to go around.  But that is the problem with the black community, always blame the white man.

The black lives movement is not about that. Our lives matter, too. Period.

29 minutes ago, stevenash said:

big Girl, if you believe that allowing to take a knee at the games is acceptable, can you explain to me why it was decided that the Dallas Cowboys wearing a patch  to honor fallen police officers was not?

When did this happen?  Did it really happen? I need a source besides some conservative website. If it is true, I don't think it is acceptable. If you were black and you knew why it was written. Would you stand?

39 minutes ago, Big girl said:

When did this happen?  Did it really happen? I need a source besides some conservative website. If it is true, I don't think it is acceptable. If you were black and you knew why it was written. Would you stand?

In reading your description of the verse, I interpreted the words as a depiction of ALL enemies ( yes, anyone who fought against us) losing the battle.  The fact that some of them were slaves, from my perspective, was not a significant item.  If there had been no slaves fighting us but rather, in their place, a group of Chinese soldiers, I can only assume Mr. Key would have made reference to that fact as well.  As for whether the Dallas Cowboy situation really happened, I think you already know it really happened but don't want to acknowledge it because it goes against your narrative.  But, if you insist: 

This is the hidden content, please

2 hours ago, Big girl said:

in  war going back to the Egyptians when people fought for the other side, it was frowned upon. Context  and truth the enemy of Bolshevikers  

1 hour ago, Big girl said:

The black lives movement is not about that. Our lives matter, too. Period.

A bunch of Bolshevik being spread by this one.
Blacks were victims of an estimated 805,000 nonfatal violent crimes and of about 8,000 homicides in 2005. While blacks accounted for 13% of the U.S. population in 2005, they were victims in 15% of all nonfatal violent crimes and nearly half of all homicides. These findings are based on data from the Bureau of Justice Statistics’ National Crime Victimization Survey (NCVS) and the Federal Bureau of Investigation’s (FBI) Uniform Crime Reporting Program (UCR), Supplementary Homicide Reports.

• Blacks living in urban areas were more likely than those in suburban or rural areas to be victims of violence.

So Bolshevickers why is a black person living in an urban area more likely to be a victim of violence then in a rural area. Since Urban areas have more minorties then rural areas? If what the Boshevickers are saying is true "systematic racism" then the  numbers should show more violence in ruaral areas since that is where all the racist always live?
The only answer it can not be is personal responsibility or lack of morals and character while listening to NWA all day.

If BLM really cared about Black Lives they would not be looting the liquor store...
......A quarter of violence against blacks was committed by offenders under the influence of alcohol or drugs Black victims were less likely than white victims, somewhat less likely than American Indian victims, and as likely as Asian and Hispanic victims to face an offender under the influence of alcohol or drugs. About 25% of nonfatal violence against blacks involved an offender perceived to be under the influence of alcohol or drugs. The victim did not know if the offender was under the influence of alcohol or drugs in 48% of violence against blacks (not shown on table).

If police were racist would they would show up in a decent time to crimes by blacks?
Police responded quickly to the majority of reported nonfatal violence against blacks According to black victims, police responded within an hour in about 91% of reported violent victimizations. Police response to nonfatal violence against blacks was similar to that for whites and Hispanics.

Of course the biggest Bolshevik lie of all is that "systamatic racism" is so bad that when minorities  become police officers they  become racist themselves.  Absentee fathers, drug use, living of the welfare state, voting democrat, a culture of disrespect  and listening to music that spews misogyny and hate towards others can never be an answer.

Anyway here is a link to the data I mentioned above

6 hours ago, jv_coach said:

Of course the biggest Bolshevik lie of all is that "systamatic racism" is so bad that when minorities  become police officers they  become racist themselves.  Absentee fathers, drug use, living of the welfare state, voting democrat, a culture of disrespect  and listening to music that spews misogyny and hate towards others can never be an answer.

Anyway here is a link to the data I mentioned above

So none of these things exist in the white community? White kids dont listen to rape music etc? What makes them shoot up schools and movie theaters? Why are white males more prone to rape children and become serial killers?  Is it becsuse they listen to punk rock music? What you said is laughable. I am so happy Kaepis frustrating so many racists, like.yourself. Get over it. :). He will never stand and neither will I.

If police were racist would they would show up in a decent time to crimes by blacks?
Police responded quickly to the majority of reported nonfatal violence against blacks According to black victims, police responded within an hour in about 91% of reported violent victimizations. Police response to nonfatal violence against blacks was similar to that for whites and Hispanics.

No one said that ALL police officers are racists. What have you been smoking?

If BLM really cared about Black Lives they would not be looting the liquor store...
......A quarter of violence against blacks was committed by offenders under the influence of alcohol or drugs Black victims were less likely than white victims, somewhat less likely than American Indian victims, and as likely as Asian and Hispanic victims to face an offender under the influence of alcohol or drugs. About 25% of nonfatal violence against blacks involved an offender perceived to be under the influence of alcohol or drugs. The victim did not know if the offender was under the influence of alcohol or drugs in 48% of violence against blacks (not shown on table).

87% of whites are killed by other whites.

7 hours ago, stevenash said:

In reading your description of the verse, I interpreted the words as a depiction of ALL enemies ( yes, anyone who fought against us) losing the battle.  The fact that some of them were slaves, from my perspective, was not a significant item.  If there had been no slaves fighting us but rather, in their place, a group of Chinese soldiers, I can only assume Mr. Key would have made reference to that fact as well.  As for whether the Dallas Cowboy situation really happened, I think you already know it really happened but don't want to acknowledge it because it goes against your narrative.  But, if you insist: 

But he only mentioned slaves. Why didn't he mention white people that were fighting against the U.S.?