Hardin vs Kipp Sunnyside

camsdad

5 minutes ago, oldschool2 said:

Poor taste? Quite possible.  But lets be honest...Warren is ONE of the worst teams in SeTx this year.  He wasn't comparing them just saying that they beat Warren (one of worst teams this year) and that this week would be their last win vs. another implied bad team.  To be fair..HD is one of the worst as well.  Depends on how many on that list you have.  Worst 3? Worst 5?... I don't know.  I think that I've been pretty open about how bad this area is in football through the years.  And I've also made several points that HD has made a history of beating all of these historically bad teams... What's the point?  I know you aren't surprised that someone from HD is talking trash about a school worse than them.

Sarcasm. True. No, it is just funny to me a school as bad as HD is calling someone bad.

I know I may be fat, so it would be funny for me to get on and bash someone for being fat. (Best example I go)

17 minutes ago, Tigers2010 said:

Sarcasm. True. No, it is just funny to me a school as bad as HD is calling someone bad.

I know I may be fat, so it would be funny for me to get on and bash someone for being fat. (Best example I go)

You're definitely not wrong. (not about being fat...I don't even know you).  I mean about calling a team out when the same or similar things could be said about you.  None of us have room to judge.

52 minutes ago, Tigers2010 said:

What do you base your calling HD bad off of...? A loss to a larger 3A school Kountze, when HD is a 2A, with 4 starters out on both sides of the ball. HD is won of the winningest programs historically in the State, ask WOSgrad. HD has won about 63% of its games. You are ignorant apparently, which means you just didn't know you were making yourself look uneducated. Warren, Hardin, West Hardin, Huntington etc, are all teams with winning percentages below 40% all-time, for you slow people, these teams listed above are some of the worst programs ever in the State. Tiger, HD is not one of them, no matter who they have played or have not played...

4 minutes ago, H-D BOBCAT 55 said:

What do you base your calling HD bad off of...? A loss to a larger 3A school Kountze, when HD is a 2A, with 4 starters out on both sides of the ball. HD is won of the winningest programs historically in the State, ask WOSgrad. HD has won about 63% of its games. You are ignorant apparently, which means you just didn't know you were making yourself look uneducated. Warren, Hardin, West Hardin, Huntington etc, are all teams with winning percentages below 40% all-time, for you slow people, these teams listed above are some of the worst programs ever on the State. Tiger, HD is not one of them, no matter who they have played or have nor played...

You can cling to the past all you want. Hull is awful and have been for a while. 

11 minutes ago, Tigers2010 said:

You can cling to the past all you want. Hull is awful and have been for a while. 

Really "awful" is a strong word, so playing with Alto toe to toe in back to back seasons, in the 2nd round of playoffs is "awful"? That was only 2013 and 2014, pretty darn good Alto teams that went deep in playoffs. We lost to Alto both years by like 6 points total... Not great or good to lose to anyone in the playoffs, but "awful" doesn't come to mind... You are just another butt hurt HD victim from the past. Go hit up your tennis forum. 

10 minutes ago, H-D BOBCAT 55 said:

What do you base your calling HD bad off of...? A loss to a larger 3A school Kountze, when HD is a 2A, with 4 starters out on both sides of the ball. HD is won of the winningest programs historically in the State, ask WOSgrad. HD has won about 63% of its games. You are ignorant apparently, which means you just didn't know you were making yourself look uneducated. Warren, Hardin, West Hardin, Huntington etc, are all teams with winning percentages below 40% all-time, for you slow people, these teams listed above are some of the worst programs ever in the State. Tiger, HD is not one of them, no matter who they have played or have not played...

That doesn't help your argument.  How many of HD's 63% wins came against these very schools?...that you yourself just said "are some of the worst programs ever in the state."

4 minutes ago, oldschool2 said:

That doesn't help your argument.  How many of HD's 63% wins came against these very schools?...that you yourself just said "are some of the worst programs ever in the state."

HD has been known over the years for beating bigger schools in pre-season. When I played in the 90's, we beat Barbers Hill, Anahauc and Hardin Jefferson, so not all the wins came vs weak teams. 

7 minutes ago, H-D BOBCAT 55 said:

Really "awful" is a strong word, so playing with Alto toe to toe in back to back seasons, in the 2nd round of playoffs is "awful"? That was only 2013 and 2014, pretty darn good Alto teams that went deep in playoffs. We lost to Alto both years by like 6 points total... Not great or good to lose to anyone in the playoffs, but "awful" doesn't come to mind... You are just another butt hurt HD victim from the past. Go hit up your tennis forum. 

You must be kidding. Hang in there man, I'm sure you guys got Burkeville at some point his year to boost that ego. 

4 minutes ago, H-D BOBCAT 55 said:

HD has been known over the years for beating bigger schools in pre-season. When I played in the 90's, we beat Barbers Hill, Anahauc and Hardin Jefferson, so not all the wins came vs weak teams. 

Over the years? That was two decades ago. "Over the years" does not fit with "back in the 90's". 1990 was 37 years ago. "Over the years", HD has been known to be a below average, at best, football program.

5 minutes ago, H-D BOBCAT 55 said:

Did I say y'all didn't?  Did I say HD hasn't had some good teams in the past?  Of course not because I'm sure they have.  You are the one who listed "the worst programs ever" that I know for certain are regulars on HD's schedule.  So..

7 minutes ago, Tigers2010 said:

Over the years? That was two decades ago. "Over the years" does not fit with "back in the 90's". 1990 was 37 years ago. "Over the years", HD has been known to be a below average, at best, football program.

Wow! 1990 was 27 years ago mathematician are you?

8 minutes ago, USC36 said:

I don't know how I will sleep tonight , knowing you feel that way! But hey we can call it a typo.

Make me the bad guy, that is fine. I'm not the guy comparing Warren to a physically disabled group of players, that is your buddy. I thought it was ironic, considering Hull is so bad. That is all I got left to comment on it.

8 minutes ago, Tigers2010 said:

Make me the bad guy, that is fine. I'm not the guy comparing Warren to a physically disabled group of players, that is your buddy. I thought it was ironic, considering Hull is so bad. That is all I got left to comment on it.

Don't get but hurt! If you can dish it out learn to take it.

4 hours ago, oldschool2 said:

Oh good grief.

The School for "the deaf and the blind" is a pretty common description when talking about a private school that's not very good.  Even as seldom as I defend HD55...the comment was very obviously referring to that school being a bad team.  Did not literally mean that any of them were deaf and/or blind.

Please do not let political correctness spill into this site...it's already everywhere else.  Relax.

I've honestly never heard this reference before but it's all good. The joke just hit too close to home. 

13 hours ago, Makemineaconvertible said:

All I can say is I was there in 1979 state run by the Bobcats truly magical the way they beat way bigger and faster teams. Troup probably the best team they beat. 

...............and they have only won 3 playoffs games since this magical season..............THREE.........in 38 years. That equates to one playoff win every 16 years.

Guest ECBucFan
2 hours ago, Bill Dauterive said:

...............and they have only won 3 playoffs games since this magical season..............THREE.........in 38 years. That equates to one playoff win every 16 years.

16 years?? Maybe it was one every 12.67 years?