Hardin vs Kipp Sunnyside

camsdad

QB Snell has a little over 1000 yards passing and 11 touchdown passes thru the first 3 games. He had a huge night against Warren and didn't play at all in the 4th quarter.  RB Darius White was out injured Friday night and is expected to miss be out this week along with WR Chavira.  The defense has looked solid so far. I don't anything about Kipp. I'll take Hardin. 

11 hours ago, camsdad said:

QB Snell has a little over 1000 yards passing and 11 touchdown passes thru the first 3 games. He had a huge night against Warren and didn't play at all in the 4th quarter.  RB Darius White was out injured Friday night and is expected to miss be out this week along with WR Chavira.  The defense has looked solid so far. I don't anything about Kipp. I'll take Hardin. 

I really don't think Hardin is that great of a team a lot of this stems from the competition your playing. We will find out once district starts.

1 hour ago, Top cat said:

I guess Hardin is only worried about getting wins on the board seems like there scheduling the smallest worst teams they can find to play. Their district is tuff going to be bad when they start playing teams their size 

Haynes knows he better get a few W's this year or they will run him out of town also!

On 9/26/2017 at 8:51 AM, 2wedge said:

There's no way they will run this guy out of town. There are a few people in that town, who think they are powerful, who think Mr. Haynes is Hal Mumme!

Hasn't it happened before?... No matter what your response is to that you need to realize that no single coach is safe.  All it takes is one bad year, one mad parent, or one "out of character" incident.  Not even Bill Belichik doesn't has a lifetime contract.

6 minutes ago, camsdad said:

Naw I'm not but I know plenty of folks that are deaf and blind and I just take kindly to jokes made at their expense but hey dude, whatever makes you feel better about yourself. 

I agree.  To label KIPP schools as being some sort of handicapped  school is unfair.  They are very good charter schools made of students whose parents were tired of them being part of the circus that is HISD yet could not afford the St. John's and Kinkaids of the world. 

Is this game going to be a mismatch?  Yes.  But that is no reason to get ugly about these young men that are representing their school.

BTW, there is a Texas School for the Deaf.  You will probably never see them on a schedule of a team around here because year in and year out, they can more than hold their own.

7 minutes ago, WOSgrad said:

I agree.  To label KIPP schools as being some sort of handicapped  school is unfair.  They are very good charter schools made of students whose parents were tired of them being part of the circus that is HISD yet could not afford the St. John's and Kinkaids of the world. 

Is this game going to be a mismatch?  Yes.  But that is no reason to get ugly about these young men that are representing their school.

BTW, there is a Texas School for the Deaf.  You will probably never see them on a schedule of a team around here because year in and year out, they can more than hold their own.

Was joking guys, I apologize.

Oh good grief.

The School for "the deaf and the blind" is a pretty common description when talking about a private school that's not very good.  Even as seldom as I defend HD55...the comment was very obviously referring to that school being a bad team.  Did not literally mean that any of them were deaf and/or blind.

Please do not let political correctness spill into this site...it's already everywhere else.  Relax.

11 minutes ago, Tigers2010 said:

I thought the joke was in poor taste from a different sense. He is bashing Warren for being as bad as a blind team...and HD is awful. They just got demolished by Kountze....How is anybody from Hull going to trash ANY program for not being good?

Poor taste? Quite possible.  But lets be honest...Warren is ONE of the worst teams in SeTx this year.  He wasn't comparing them just saying that they beat Warren (one of worst teams this year) and that this week would be their last win vs. another implied bad team.  To be fair..HD is one of the worst as well.  Depends on how many on that list you have.  Worst 3? Worst 5?... I don't know.  I think that I've been pretty open about how bad this area is in football through the years.  And I've also made several points that HD has made a history of beating all of these historically bad teams... What's the point?  I know you aren't surprised that someone from HD is talking trash about a school worse than them.