West Orange Stark vs Silsbee

tennisbc

49 minutes ago, One4All said:

No WE to this.....I guess You will see people from WOS already know

40 minutes ago, L-Train11 said:

Y'all have to admit that any time a team loses their qb they lose momentum. I'm not trying to take anything away from silsbee because they won that game, but I am a realist. 

Proved my point on both accounts.

6 hours ago, Silsbee92 said:

Proved my point on both accounts.

Well my take. I'll be will to bet on this game. And it doesn't have anything to do  wit who has more talent. First off  biggest thing is coaching.  Bmt soulja brought it up.certain matchup could give w.o trouble but here the thing w.o will take away certain things could hurt them.for one: Silsbee has a left handed qb.so that means 90% of his passes will b thrown at #15.and u want make a living throwing at him.check the stats.and Silsbee isn't a type of team that throws the ball to RB's enough.silsbee has had some gud dual threat qb's in the past that has hurt w.o. not to throw the kid under the bus.he is not as athletic as Johnson, reed,and the kid from a couple yrs ago.and Silsbee  has yet to give Adonis Thomas the ball enough to give the defense the breather they need. I  can't see them changing up there whole offense for one game. So once u tilt ur hand with coach t. He is a step away from frustrating a team.

15 hours ago, One4All said:

I really thought you knew something about football Soulja1....... but I understand your judgment on this is kinda cloudy. ...SMH

Hmmm..... Silsbee was also losing big before the QB cheap shot....... so I'm assuming the cheap shot woke the defense up.....Great Job

You really WASN'T there.  Thanks for making that abundantly clear.  That's why your posts are somewhat distorted on this matter.  I get it.

4 minutes ago, bd04 said:

WOS by 50 if they want. But will prob be more like 42 -14 with WOS respecting Silsbee for their homecoming. Wouldn't mind seeing a Newton vs WOS game this year. But I'm not even sure if Newton is on the same level with WOS these days . 

These days, Newton is definitely on the same level as WO-S.  And Silsbee is not as far behind as some think.

7 hours ago, dj said:

Well my take. I'll be will to bet on this game. And it doesn't have anything to do  wit who has more talent. First off  biggest thing is coaching.  Bmt soulja brought it up.certain matchup could give w.o trouble but here the thing w.o will take away certain things could hurt them.for one: Silsbee has a left handed qb.so that means 90% of his passes will b thrown at #15.and u want make a living throwing at him.check the stats.and Silsbee isn't a type of team that throws the ball to RB's enough.silsbee has had some gud dual threat qb's in the past that has hurt w.o. not to throw the kid under the bus.he is not as athletic as Johnson, reed,and the kid from a couple yrs ago.and Silsbee  has yet to give Adonis Thomas the ball enough to give the defense the breather they need. I  can't see them changing up there whole offense for one game. So once u tilt ur hand with coach t. He is a step away from frustrating a team.

Last game, Thomas had a little less than 40 carries, so that part isn't accurate...

15 minutes ago, BMTSoulja1 said:

Ohh, he delivered some punishment too...

And remember, he has to play both sides of the ball this year and this is a new offense (Under Smith) than when he was a sophomore (under McGallian) .

He did, I just never remember him going down by the first defender like he did the other night. That was first half though, second half he turned it on. Seems as if the whole team did

7 minutes ago, BMTSoulja1 said:

I agree.  Newton is really good and is on WO-S level...

We've played both, and I disagree... Both teams are stellar, but the WOS defense would absolutely do a better job of slowing down Newton's new-found passing attack. The Chain Gang defense is much more stingy than the Eagles' D.  WOS lost a few weeks of practice while Newton was still playing... WOS will improve at a better rate than Newton as the season moves along.  I'm not hating or stirring the pot (at this moment), that's just how I see it. 

I'd still give WOS the edge by a healthy margin.  

12 minutes ago, CardinalBacker said:

We've played both, and I disagree... Both teams are stellar, but the WOS defense would absolutely do a better job of slowing down Newton's new-found passing attack. The Chain Gang defense is much more stingy than the Eagles' D.  WOS lost a few weeks of practice while Newton was still playing... WOS will improve at a better rate than Newton as the season moves along.  I'm not hating or stirring the pot (at this moment), that's just how I see it. 

I'd still give WOS the edge by a healthy margin.  

Great point and explanation.  I can roll with that...

3 hours ago, BMTSoulja1 said:

I agree.  Newton is really good and is on WO-S level...

My bad I stopped listening to the Jasper game.didnt know he ended up with that many carries.and I'm sorry newton is not on w.o level. They have the best coach in the business that knows how to defend that wing T.and I'm not saying w.o can't b beat. But those types of offense want beat them.silsbee matches up better with them.

6 hours ago, WOSgrad said:

These days, Newton is definitely on the same level as WO-S.  And Silsbee is not as far behind as some think.

Yes, these days. Newton beat them 3 years ago but they've been a bit down for last couple of years and WOS continues to dominate. And Silsbee is way behind WOS.