West Orange Stark vs Silsbee

tennisbc

30 minutes ago, BMTSoulja1 said:

Tree there are some mismatches that Silsbee can exploit on the offensive end to make this a game.  Had two weeks to prepare. But it will go against what Silsbee's offensive gamelan usually is.  Let's see if it happens... Factor that on top of Sisbee's defense swarming like they did in the 2nd half of the Jasper game.  Can't let the Watson kid get in open space....

Time Time Time , you got to have TIME, & I still dont see the mismatches

"Defense"  something like 64 PA  2 games  ....2nd half of the Jasper, really

2 hours ago, One4All said:

Time Time Time , you got to have TIME, & I still dont see the mismatches

"Defense"  something like 64 PA  2 games  ....2nd half of the Jasper, really

I can name 1 missmatch out of a few.  That one is someone from WO-S will have to check and chase down the fastest kid in the State of Texas.  That's the main one.  The question following that is will Silsbee staff constantly exploit that?

2nd half of the Jasper game.  Yes, like I said.  Silsbee defense turned it up a notch.  They'll need that level of play to keep the 'Stang O at bay....

3 hours ago, BMTSoulja1 said:

Tree there are some mismatches that Silsbee can exploit on the offensive end to make this a game.  Had two weeks to prepare. But it will go against what Silsbee's offensive gamelan usually is.  Let's see if it happens... Factor that on top of Sisbee's defense swarming like they did in the 2nd half of the Jasper game.  Can't let the Watson kid get in open space....

I believe that.  But one of the mismatch that w.o knows that they want leave#28 one on one with kb.and they will put a rover in front to slow him down. If Adonis gets a gud start this game could really b close.and on defense Silsbee has to slow  keyvon Cooper down.he is even better this yr.even as a sophomore he was w.o best back.w.o isn't the same team as last year.they are more of a running team . strength of this team is the o/line and d/line play so far.passing game has to get better.which it should as the season goes on.and oh don't punt to #15. He had 7 or 8 last year. And he has ran one back this year.

1 hour ago, BMTSoulja1 said:

I can name 1 missmatch out of a few.  That one is someone from WO-S will have to check and chase down the fastest kid in the State of Texas.  That's the main one.  The question following that is will Silsbee staff constantly exploit that?

2nd half of the Jasper game.  Yes, like I said.  Silsbee defense turned it up a notch.  They'll need that level of play to keep the 'Stang O at bay....

The same one who held him to no catches the last 2 years is still there. So no mismatch there

18 minutes ago, Back2Back said:

The same one who held him to no catches the last 2 years is still there. So no mismatch there

Boom you said it. Yeah he’s the fastest in the state period but this is the football field. He’s got to be able to run routes to get open. Morris has done a great job of covering Barnes in the last two years while he’s been faster than Morris. What good will speed do if you can’t  get open? 

2 hours ago, BMTSoulja1 said:

I guess if you call that a mismatched it should have been a mismatch the last few years....... and you really go claim the second half of the Jasper game defensively...... we all  know that a cheap shot is all that saved that game... defensively...... C'mon Mann

6 minutes ago, One4All said:

I guess if you call that a mismatched it should have been a mismatch the last few years....... and you really go claim the second half of the Jasper game defensively...... we all  know that a cheap shot is all that saved that game... defensively...... C'mon Mann

Good point, Jasper couldn't get anything going without their qb..

1 hour ago, One4All said:

Not really...  Because the Jasper QB wasn't putting up huge numbers before getting hurt.  It was the Simmons kid.  So chances are, that QB wouldn't have done much, especially after the Silsbee d woke up.  We're you even at that game?  C'mon now...

38 minutes ago, BMTSoulja1 said:

Not really...  Because the Jasper QB wasn't putting up huge numbers before getting hurt.  It was the Simmons kid.  So chances are, that QB wouldn't have done much, especially after the Silsbee d woke up.  We're you even at that game?  C'mon now...

I really thought you knew something about football Soulja1....... but I understand your judgment on this is kinda cloudy. ...SMH

Hmmm..... Silsbee was also losing big before the QB cheap shot....... so I'm assuming the cheap shot woke the defense up.....Great Job

7 minutes ago, Silsbee92 said:

Losing big?

QB was the offense?

No defense in the second half?

It's easy to tell that very few commenting on this thread was at the Jasper game.

Imagine this, there's a football game tomorrow night and it has nothing to do with the Silsbee @ Jasper.

I agree, it has everything to do with homecoming , WOS &  and someone adding another meaningless L to their record.....

5 minutes ago, Silsbee92 said:

Oh...one more thing.

No matter what happens tomorrow night I'm going out on a limb with this here....

If it was a good result then it was with excellent planning and Superior play

If it is a bad result then it was a mistake and the opponent got lucky.

Synical I know.  Guess we'll see.

No WE to this.....I guess You will see people from WOS already know