West Orange Stark vs Silsbee

tennisbc

8 minutes ago, L-Train11 said:

I just did before i wrote that comment. Unless I missed it somewhere 

On 9/25/2017 at 10:59 AM, wosfan1992 said:

Keep in mind in 2014 when the Mustangs lost to gilmer in the SC, they returned 2 starters that next year, and people counted them out. Don't be surprised for a 20+ point victory. I do think Silsbee will score a few times maybe 2-3 but i see us scoring in the 40s. Expect to see our starters play the full game and a big game from our secondary

Actually the talk has been the exact opposite of Who is That's claim.

20 minutes ago, L-Train11 said:

I just did before i wrote that comment. Unless I missed it somewhere 

My bad man I" read something wrong... lol I had to go back and look my self . I thought I seen where someonehad said Wo.S would take out the starters when actually he had said they would haft to play the starters the hole game. 

4 minutes ago, Who That said:

My bad man I" read something wrong... lol I had to go back and look my self . I thought I seen where someonehad said Wo.S would take out the starters when actually he had said they would haft to playthe game. 

It's all good! My opinion, it wouldn't surprise me either way. I expect to see a good game, but I also wouldn't be surprised to see WOS pull away with it. And that's not a knock on silsbee, west orange is just that good.

Tree there are some mismatches that Silsbee can exploit on the offensive end to make this a game.  Had two weeks to prepare. But it will go against what Silsbee's offensive gamelan usually is.  Let's see if it happens... Factor that on top of Sisbee's defense swarming like they did in the 2nd half of the Jasper game.  Can't let the Watson kid get in open space....